Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm getting back into the gym as of this week and am planning on getting a programme made so that I can acheive something as opposed to normal where I just do whatever I feel like and don't really acheive anything... I was wondering if anyone could have a crack at designing a programme for me?

I'm 20, female, around 5 foot 10 in height and just under 11 stone in weight. I think my ideal weight would be about 10 stone, but I really want to get rid of the flabby bits more than anything - so "toning" if it really exists would be fab.

I would go at least twice a week, would aim for 3 or 4 times ideally (after work on weekdays). My diet is alright so not sure that needs any massive overhauls. The only thing I can't really do is treadmills - I have arthritis and the impact isn't great for my joints. Everything else is good, and I quite enjoy cross trainers and rowing machines etc (more of a cardio girl in the past)

I kind of want to acheive something visible by mid september, so about two months time.

Any ideas...? Is there any other info I can give to help? Massive thanks if anyone helps out!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...=for+the+girls

You'll need to be lifting weights.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.