The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i don't really get the gist of this post? It sounds slightly like a bragging post...

He definitely does fancy you by the way...
Reply 2
You've scored a married man. Well done. Not.
Reply 3
"meeting me for coffee - no wedding band on - he had taken it off"

This cancels out all the nice things he's done. You have no reason to brag.
meeting me for coffee - no wedding band on - he had taken it off

What a dick. Don't encourage him.
He wants in your pants...
Reply 6
Why do you keep posting about this guy?

More importantly, why do people keep giving serious replies?
how old is he, and how old are you?
why are you trying to prove that he likes you to us?
He's wasting your time by the sounds of it...he's definitely playing you. And if he's married then there no way he's gonna leave his wife for you...he using you...do you really want to be used like that? Your gonna end up hurt in the long run..I know I wouldn't want to be the other woman on the side.

But if you like him that much win him over..seduce him make him yours for good. Dont get yourself worked up in the mean time, I'm sure you can do a lot better than him, cos you deserve better than to be treated like that.
Sounds to me he wants to use you/ get in your pants, then dump you when he's done tbf
Reply 11
OK....so this guy was married, fancied you and you didnt do anything because he was married at the time?. It seems to me that you regret not doing anything with him, why else would you make endless threads on countless websites all saying the same thing?.

The answer is simple.........you didnt do anything because of the fact that he was married, you are not a cheater, nor are you a home wrecker. This new girl he is with( and who he obviously left his wife for) is and you now wish you had done something with him. Thats how I understand it....perhaps I am wrong?. But OP would you really like to be "the other woman".....someone this guys wife will hate with a passion, blame for her marriage falling apart,etc. I am married myself and thats exactly how I would view the other woman if my husband left me!!.

I think the time has come for you to move on from this loser!. Men like him often end up alone once their looks and charm have gone, believe me.
Reply 12
lol who the **** says posh nosh..
Reply 13
jludvig
he was engaged sorry for confusion! she was in a relationship also and dumped her live in bf for him. hes just come out with this perfect life and think its not fair

Married/engaged , same difference really. Ok so it may be perfect now...but it wont be perfect when he gets itchy balls again and begins to restart his player lifestyle. I have seen this type of bloke so often in my life. They flit from girl to girl time and again. In the end they are 50 year old balding has beens thinking they can still do it, when its clear they cant.
Reply 14
jludvig
he was engaged sorry for confusion! she was in a relationship also and dumped her live in bf for him. hes just come out with this perfect life and think its not fair

Rebound
mammary glands or departure
Quite frankly, if he's done all that, you must be a bit of a tease to have gone this long without anything happening :p:

It's hard to tell if it's a rebound. Sleep with him a few times. If he stops talking to you after a month or so, then yeah it's a rebound.
Reply 17
Why do you care if he's come out of it with a perfect life? You weren't with him, you didn't sleep with him, or have a significant relationship with him... so who really cares who he's with now, or how they got together - its not really any of your business, or ours for that matter
Reply 18
I know this isn't a real thread - I've read all the other ones - entertaining..

However, correct me if I'm wrong, aren't you the one that decided nothing would happen with him because he had a girlfriend - so I can't see how you can claim to be hurt by the fact that he decided to give up on you and move on to someone else... now if it was his fiance posting here, then I might have some genuine sympathy - but you just need to GET OVER IT
Reply 19
Please, at least try to keep your story straight.

Latest

Trending

Trending