Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rei)
    lol who the **** says posh nosh..
    You just did. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jludvig)
    how would u feel if someone messed u bout and your time then end up with the 'perfect life' scenario
    He didn't mess you about - he tried it on with you, you said no, and he went somewhere else - did you expect him to just keep chasing you? Is that your problem, he's giving attention to someone else now?

I don't think you need councelling.. I think you need medication to control your OCD because this is an obssession

ReputationRep:
    you have some sort of relationship obessesion problem. you need help

ReputationRep:
    what about the girl hes wiht now?
    Find someone else
    Forget HIm

ReputationRep:
    seriously are these signs?

he started texting me loads - he never even used to reply let alone text me the year i knew him

he paid me lots of compliments how i had a nice tan,had nice nails, i didnt need any beauty sleep, would make a comment on what bra i was wearing

constantly asking me was iseeing anyone - asking personal questions

saying i was sexy,that i had a sexy smile and a fit arse - yeah u say that to girls u dont fancy

saying how i wasnt just any girl and he knew i was trouble but wanted to know how much

how maybe we could do this or do that in the future

meeting me for coffee - no wedding band on - he had taken it off

taken me for posh nosh meal being cuddly on way home

sayin how it wold be more fun if we werent friends

kept on asking me to go over to his flat and if i did wouldnt be able to behave- i didnt go in end i felt it was wrong

saying how my boobs were nice - yeah all stuff u say to girls youre not interested

so yeah u act like that with your mates
    Why don't you just shut the **** up, yeah?

ReputationRep:
    scumbag tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady_KaKa)
    Why don't you just shut the **** up, yeah?
    lmao

ReputationRep:
    how would u feel if someone messed u bout and your time then end up with the 'perfect life' scenario
    hardly a perfect life when he has a stalker!!!!

These are definitely signs. He knows that you are easy and wants to take advantage.

ReputationRep:
    no im just posting this as some people sem to think he wasnt interested at all....
    Oh your the poster

ReputationRep:
    Oh God, I remember you!

*settles down with some popcorn to watch the story unfold*

Ummm, Butterkist - posh nosh

ReputationRep:
    You're threads are all really pointless. You sound like some sort of cheap tabloid newspaper using cliche-encapsulating titles such as; will i see him get his comuppance?(spelt wrong)
    will he get his just desert?(ditto^^)
    will he always come out smelling of roses?

Get over it. Oh and posh nosh...made me cringe.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.