Turn on thread page Beta

New Hairstyle (Girl) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shuvel)
    Not sure how you would suit the style, but im seriously freaked out at how much you look like one of my friends....I mean seriously i showed your profile pic to another of my friends and they agreed....your her double, down to facial structure :|

:eek:
    That is scary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dzeh)
    wats it like not having a soul?
    I can't explain it as I have nothing to compare it to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dzeh)
    wats it like not having a soul?
    one of my friends is ginger and i can vouch for the lack of soul.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shuvel)
    one of my friends is ginger and i can vouch for the lack of soul.

Its true we are rather cold hearted.

ReputationRep:
    Go for it, I think it would look fine! And your hairdresser will probably advise you if you asked, they won't usually cut it if they don't think it will suit you.

ReputationRep:
    i think in your profile your pic looks beautiful and keep your hair the way it is, but if you want something edgy... urm how about another singing ginger??
    hayley from paramore?/
    i think your face is too soft for a drastic style like ellie from la roux and florence does indeed have strong features!

ReputationRep:
    LEAVE THE GINGER PEOPLE ALONE

you are super pretty dear

ReputationRep:
    i think that hairstyle would suit you perfectly as it isnt hugeley different from what you appear to have now length wise. the straight fringe would be a really nice change, and the colour is really good too. i especially think the red tinge is really cool, but if you aren't too sure, why not try a semi- perminant colour first?

ReputationRep:
    @ Sweet by and by

Nope I don't like that hair-do you linked. Personally, I don't think banks go well to girls who have strong facial characteristics (be it from the intense lips to the light coloured eyes).

Your face reminds me much of some actresses from the 50's - 60's. Overall I think the pin-up style would suit your face, compliment your pretty face and give you a classy look that only few women can actually pull off without looking ridiculous, hideous or just plain silly. (the only modern actress that managed this and pulled it off was Charlize Theron in Black Dahlia)

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.