Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    Are LJMU students going to be moving into halls on the 5th or the weekend before Freshers? Which is more preferred?

Thanks

PS Is anyone actually doing Journalism (BA) Anyone? Apart from myself, that is.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to move in on the 5th I figured the sooner the better to get settled in and stuff? It depends on when you want to though
    That sounds interesting I'll be doing Fine Art!

ReputationRep:
    It's down to personal preference in the end. Personally, I moved in as soon as I could because I couldn't stand home.

ReputationRep:
    im moving into grand central on the 5th

ReputationRep:
    I'm moving on the 5th and hope that the rest of my flatmates will too...

ReputationRep:
    Bah wish I could move in on the 5th, I'll be in Atlantic Point so can't move in until the 10th.

Don't waste your head start I'm sure everyone in AP is good at playing catch up

ReputationRep:
    I'm going on the 5th! Can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    I'll be returning for second year on the 5th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikki-77)
    im moving into grand central on the 5th
    Quotage. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah am moving to apollo court on the 5th and going to get drunk that night to, only in Liverpool anyway so my best friends will probably come over and stay the night if none of my flat mates are there

ReputationRep:
    My conclusion is that I'm moving in when Freshers begins. Woo! By the way, has any actually bothered to buy a welcome pack?

ReputationRep:
    iam moving to apollo court on the 5th, good shout fayee.. i think i'll have to join you on that one if iam a lonely flatmate haha xx

ReputationRep:
    Haha of course laura !!!

I haven't bothered buying the welcome pack.. It sounds a waste of money and **** trust me.. You don't want to watch films in the bombed out church... lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm moving into Great Newton Hall, I was thinking I'd look around on the 5th, see what I'd need to buy and probably move in veeery soon after that. Doing criminal justice and law LLB
    Nah I haven't bought a welcome pack, I thought I'd wait till after my results, if I do at all.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.