The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website
Reply 1
I'm going to move in on the 5th I figured the sooner the better to get settled in and stuff? It depends on when you want to though :smile:
That sounds interesting I'll be doing Fine Art! :biggrin:
Liverpool
Visit website
It's down to personal preference in the end. Personally, I moved in as soon as I could because I couldn't stand home.
Reply 3
im moving into grand central on the 5th :smile:
I'm moving on the 5th and hope that the rest of my flatmates will too...
Reply 5
Bah wish I could move in on the 5th, I'll be in Atlantic Point so can't move in until the 10th.

Don't waste your head start I'm sure everyone in AP is good at playing catch up :tongue:
Reply 6
I'm going on the 5th! Can't wait! :biggrin:
Reply 7
I'll be returning for second year on the 5th
nikki-77
im moving into grand central on the 5th :smile:

Quotage. :woo:
Reply 9
Yeah am moving to apollo court on the 5th and going to get drunk that night to, only in Liverpool anyway so my best friends will probably come over and stay the night if none of my flat mates are there :biggrin:
My conclusion is that I'm moving in when Freshers begins. Woo! By the way, has any actually bothered to buy a welcome pack?
Reply 11
iam moving to apollo court on the 5th, good shout fayee.. i think i'll have to join you on that one if iam a lonely flatmate haha xx
Reply 12
Haha of course laura !!! :smile:

I haven't bothered buying the welcome pack.. It sounds a waste of money and **** trust me.. You don't want to watch films in the bombed out church... lol
Reply 13
I'm moving into Great Newton Hall, I was thinking I'd look around on the 5th, see what I'd need to buy and probably move in veeery soon after that. Doing criminal justice and law LLB :biggrin:
Nah I haven't bought a welcome pack, I thought I'd wait till after my results, if I do at all.

Latest

Trending

Trending