Turn on thread page Beta

Kissing when both of you wear glasses? What do you think of glasses on opp sex? watch

Got a date with a cute guy (:woo:) and we both wear glasses. I've always worn contacts until recently, so have no experience kissing a glasses wearer when I'm also wearing glasses.

Is this going to be a problem? :unsure:

Also what are your opinions of glasses on the opposite sex? I'm currently deciding between a new pair of sophisticated glasses (thick rimmed ones that are 'in' at the mo) or contact lenses (can't afford both).

ReputationRep:
    Thier just glasses, don't be put off them as he clearly isn't.

Just enjoy yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Nice glasses = :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Is this going to be a problem? :unsure:
    :nah:

ReputationRep:
    hehe, just had a really immature vision of glasses AND teeth clashing, lol. I'm sure it'll be fine...

ReputationRep:
    Dont wear glasses, but last girl i kissed had glasses and she pulled them off pretty well actually, they wern't a negative point, didnt get in the way either so unless your both wearing glasses but even then dont think it would have much effect.. Don't worry about it.

ReputationRep:
    I doubt it will make much of a difference.....don't worry about it...

i'm posting this on every thread i go on....n i know it has nothing to do with this thread.....but can anyone help me cos i want to start my own thread but don't know how....

ReputationRep:
    I love girls in glasses.

ReputationRep:
    Have worn glasses most of my life, never stopped me getting laid! Often glasses frame a persons face quite nicely. Many a good looking person behind a pair of specs, all youve got to do is look!

As for practicalities, when the chemistry is good, those specs come off pretty quick, a bit like the underwear I suppose!

I wear glasses :woo: But if you are going to be nervous/self-concious then wear contacts. But don't worry, it shouldn't be a problem!

ReputationRep:
    I think glasses can look OK on girls, but much prefer contacts.

I wear contacts, as I feel I look better with them, plus they are far more comfortable and practical. Bonuses all round

ReputationRep:
    Glasses can be pretty hot

(Original post by the.white.rabbit)

i'm posting this on every thread i go on....n i know it has nothing to do with this thread.....but can anyone help me cos i want to start my own thread but don't know how....
    Click 'Create New Thread' on the top left of the different forums/subforums.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.white.rabbit)

Go to the forum you want to post about (music, health etc) and click the 'create a thread' button.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anisha.doshi)
    Click 'Create New Thread' on the top left of the different forums/subforums.
    thankyou...

ReputationRep:
    i agree with Banquo, glasses are HOT!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amii_G)
    Go to the forum you want to post about (music, health etc) and click the 'create a thread' button.
    thankyou...

ReputationRep:
    I've worn glasses for years, I've pulled lots of guys with glasses. Ergo, no problem

ReputationRep:
    boys with glasses :inlove:

ReputationRep:
    I wear specs sometimes
    Thought I would share that piece of information with you all! + I haven't had a problem with them so all is good!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.