Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Kissing when both of you wear glasses? What do you think of glasses on opp sex? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I think the OP was referring to whether it is physically possible to kiss someone when both participants are wearing glasses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DisgruntledMoth)
    I think the OP was referring to whether it is physically possible to kiss someone when both participants are wearing glasses.
    Aye I think it was but everyone seems to be having more fun discussing how good people look in spectagoggles :p:

ReputationRep:
    glasses kissing together, nerds but cute at sametime.

ReputationRep:
    If you go for the contacts idea make sure you atleast have an old pair of glasses to wear in emergencies.

ReputationRep:
    Both me and my boyfriend wear glasses, but we pretty much wear contacts most of the time. I've experienced it to be a bit awkward in the past, but I never really wear my glasses out of the house, [except for work, people are nicer to me then, haha] so I can't remember exactly why it may have been awkward..

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes if we both happen to be wearing our glasses, then we occasionally clash together. But normally she has her contacts in and I'm not wearing mine... - At an angle maybe?

ReputationRep:
    It depends if the glasses arent geeky

ReputationRep:
    Oh... glasses. Boys in glasses can be unbelievably sexy. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by myheadsbeenspinning)
    Oh... glasses. Boys in glasses can be unbelievably sexy. :coma:
    HE'S TO SEXXY FOR HIS SHIRT, toO SEXXY FOR HIS SHIRT, SO SEXXY IT HURTTTS.
    http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6394/10010.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Clark Kent glasses = nomnomnommmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    Some guys are absolutely gorgeous with glasses, others . . . not so much
    Just depend on the person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Respect4Acting)
    HE'S TO SEXXY FOR HIS SHIRT, toO SEXXY FOR HIS SHIRT, SO SEXXY IT HURTTTS.
    http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6394/10010.jpg

Oh come on... I said glasses not goggles. :p:

And besides, serial-killer hair styles don't do it for me.

(Original post by DisgruntledMoth)
    :yes: Worried about our glasses bumping n stuff

ReputationRep:
    Glasses look good on every single woman. I started wearing glasses earlier in the year (see profile) but I tend to take them off if I am kissing my girlfriend for an extended period of time.

ReputationRep:
    my ex and i looked like the pair on the specsavers advert

rather hilarious i must say

ReputationRep:
    Glasses look sexy on girls.

ReputationRep:
    lol, not really worth worrying about. they can clash sometimes, but they don't usually, and if you're going to be... involved enough that they might repeatedly clash you'll probably just take them off. no big deal.

and yeah, i think glasses look cute.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.white.rabbit)
    I doubt it will make much of a difference.....don't worry about it...

i'm posting this on every thread i go on....n i know it has nothing to do with this thread.....but can anyone help me cos i want to start my own thread but don't know how....
    Amazingly you click on 'new thread' which is a icon at the top of the section you are on.

ReputationRep:
    Ooo, I've never had that problem. :unsure:
    Plus, I wear the most :awesome: glasses ever.

ReputationRep:
    Glasses on a girl (if they really suit them) look incredibly sexy, though they need to suit you, otherwise it won't work.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.