Turn on thread page Beta

Girls who are allergic to latex... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ironic, I was actually thinking in order not to be an inconvenience I might just go ahead with latex condoms and hope for the best :eek:
    I honestly don't see how anyone would see this as an incovienience. And how dare you say that when you just quoted me saying ''anaphylaxis'' and ''death'' :eek3: :p:

ReputationRep:
    How often do girls carry condoms...I always thought that screamed a certain accusation.
    It screams a certain "I don't want to get pregnant or catch STDs when I have sex with you".

I think it's ridiculous for the responsibility of contraception to be assigned to a certain gender (although there are more contraceptives for women i.e. pill etc). Men and women should both carry condoms.

ReputationRep:
    Ironic, I was actually thinking in order not to be an inconvenience I might just go ahead with latex condoms and hope for the best :eek:
    hah, I'd imagine your girlfriend going into anaphalaxis during sex might be quite inconvenient, not that it's ever happened to me :ninja:

I'm a girl.....

ReputationRep:
    I'm a girl.....
    Is this directed at me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikipip)
    Non latex condoms aren't too great, they sound like rustling plastic bags ... distracting.
    i don't find this to be true. they are just as flexible and soft, and they are thinner than latex condoms. most people who have tried them say they have a better, 'more natural' feel. only thing is they are much more expensive.

ReputationRep:
    Obviously just carry some around with you. All you need to say to the guy is 'I'm allergic to latex, so I have these instead', before you have sex. Shouldn't really affect things too much.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.