Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i'm going to a neyo concert on the weekend and i'm not sure what to wear......i've never been to a concert b4....so i dont know wot your suposed to wear!!!! i dont know whether 2 dress casual or dressy..:confused: so if anyone has been to an RnB concert or any type of concert can u help me pls............

ReputationRep:
    Wear whatever you usually wear.

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking of wearing this......is it too dressy???

http://www.missselfridge.com/webapp/...4359&langId=-1

and this

http://www.missselfridge.com/webapp/...8394&langId=-1

ReputationRep:
    The outfit you posted is fine. Dress how you want to! If you're standing though, I would of course advise you don't wear heels. Me and my mum went to a Prodigy concert in nice dresses and heels for crying out loud! We were sat at the back though. If I was with my mates I would have ruffed it with a bit of neon and been at the front. So depends entirely on how you feel.

ReputationRep:
    Not at all.

Just think about whether you will be standing or sitting - i'd go for less dressy and more casual if you're going to be up against a crowd of people. Just be sensible and take into account the venue, where you'll be, etc.

Keep that in mind and dress how you like/normally would.

ReputationRep:
    Dress how you want. No one will care. If your going to be standing though I suggest light clothes/flat shoes . Do you live in Plymouth btw?

ReputationRep:
    That outfit's perfectly fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.white.rabbit)
    i'm going to a neyo concert on the weekend and i'm not sure what to wear......i've never been to a concert b4....so i dont know wot your suposed to wear!!!! i dont know whether 2 dress casual or dressy..:confused: so if anyone has been to an RnB concert or any type of concert can u help me pls............
    I wouldn't wear that. Skinny jeans will be very hot and sticky especially if you're in the standing area. Also high heels are a no, you'd just fall over and likely get your feet trodden on.

Have fun at the concert.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    I wouldn't wear that. Skinny jeans will be very hot and sticky especially if you're in the standing area. Also high heels are a no, you'd just fall over and likely get your feet trodden on.

Have fun at the concert.
    thanks for the help.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yesioo)
    Dress how you want. No one will care. If your going to be standing though I suggest light clothes/flat shoes . Do you live in Plymouth btw?
    no i live in london..........how comes??

ReputationRep:
    no i live in london..........how comes??
    we have a club down here called the white rabbit where all the emos hang out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yesioo)
    we have a club down here called the white rabbit where all the emos hang out
    no its definitely not cos of that seeing as i'm definitely not an emo( not that i have anything against them)......i only used that as my name cos my cousin made me..........jus a private joke we have........

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.