Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by necessarily benevolent)
    Depends really on whether they'd trust the government. From what I've seen, a lot of minorities would emigrate as soon as the BNP came to power (which would be a bit silly considering they could wait a while and get financial benefit for doing exactly the same thing).
    A matter of principle.

ReputationRep:
    No. I'm trying to justify it. You're trying to show it's something negative.

I'm sorry but I don't see the BNP ordering their non-existant paramilitary wing to pillage synagogues, threaten voters into voting for their party, distributing copies of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, promising Lebensraum, and justifying dictatorship. Neither do I see any evidence pointing to the prospect of them forcing Muslims, Blacks, Jews and gays into concentration camps and murdering them on an industrial scale. The UAF on the other hand (replacing POTEOZ with leftist verbal diarrhoea and the ethnic minorities in the camps with white people).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__DdFiV7aT8 (Part 1)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqI2k...eature=related (Part 2)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC-SN...eature=related (Part 3)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8cle...eature=related (Part 4)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=golUZ...eature=related (Part 5)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfk7X...eature=related (Part 6)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1ZMF...eature=related (Part 7)

Watch. Baby Girl. I think you'll find that you are WRONG

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Secret Agent was an infiltration act by the far-left paper Searchlight, organised by convicted trespasser (to David Irving's apartment) Gerry Gable. They got into the party and effectively managed to establish one of their members as leader of one of its wings. I don't see pouring gallons of lager down each of the party member's necks, and encouraging them to make racist comments with a series of prompts, as evidence for some sort of solidified mentality among the party. You'll also find that all of the young radicals in that documentary were expelled. Seriously, picking up on 3 or 4 isolated incidents and presenting them as the BNP says little about the other 14,000 members of that party too. The Griffin speech is worthless also, because it simply strikes synonymy with a Dawkins/Hitchens-esque attack on a religion (you wouldn't call Richard Dawkins a Nazi would you? :rolleyes:). Griffin was acquitted on the basis of how much the documentary was heavily edited which quite simply puts the entire film under question really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)
    You dislike people simply because of genetics...is that wrong? I think so.
    Arguably most personal characteristics are due to genetics, yet you'd find it perfectly acceptable to dislike someone on the basis of their being selfish, for example. So I don't think this is quite the right argument against racism.

Racism is the belief in innate and significant differences between races (intelligence, empathy, work ethic, to use examples usually believed in), resulting in inequality between races. Racism such as this is quite regularly held, in a very casual, and largely harmless way (at least until effective rhetoric can whip it up).
    I'd argue racism is wrong because scientifically it is inaccurate and, more importantly, that one should judge each individual based on their own characteristics, rather than tarring races with a single brush.

One should not confuse race with culture, as people often do. For example, one might say Asian's are harder working (sorry to use such an example). Well, I would argue it is racist to believe in this supposed and generalised view, if, crucially, the believer thinks the difference is race. If, however, they acknowledge the underlying cultural differences (which can be separated from race) as being the sole factor for inequality, then, to my mind, that is not racist. Therefore, while I personally believe in racial equality, I do not believe in cultural equality.

ReputationRep:
    Contemporary society says it's wrong, and I personally condemn it. people are people, and to me race shouldn't matter.

but i think a person has the right to any opinion they want, and in this sense I reckon a person holds the right to be racist.

And to the individual who says everybody is racist - lol! People may be close to others like themselves, but this isn't the same as racism. Humans discriminate and have favourites, but this doesn't mean you hate other races or think other races are inferior to your own.

ReputationRep:
    Secret Agent was an infiltration act by the far-left paper Searchlight, organised by convicted trespasser (to David Irving's apartment) Gerry Gable. They got into the party and effectively managed to establish one of their members as leader of one of its wings. I don't see pouring gallons of lager down each of the party member's necks, and encouraging them to make racist comments with a series of prompts, as evidence for some sort of solidified mentality among the party. You'll also find that all of the young radicals in that documentary were expelled. Seriously, picking up on 3 or 4 isolated incidents and presenting them as the BNP says little about the other 14,000 members of that party too. The Griffin speech is worthless also, because it simply strikes synonymy with a Dawkins/Hitchens-esque attack on a religion (you wouldn't call Richard Dawkins a Nazi would you? :rolleyes:). Griffin was acquitted on the basis of how much the documentary was heavily edited which quite simply puts the entire film under question really.
    When I opened this thread I knew you'd be here, this is your sort of thing, you've always got an opinion on these type of threads, no hate just thought I'd holla :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gman2k8)
    When I opened this thread I knew you'd be here, this is your sort of thing, you've always got an opinion on these type of threads, no hate just thought I'd holla :yes:
    Hey. :yes:

I notice that South African flag there. I have an important question actually. In light of how figures project indigenous Britons to be a minority in their own country within the next 50 years, would you still consider it to be Britain if this horrifying prospect transpired? I ask because my view has always been that if the European settlers of South Africa (the British, the Afrikaans) were to, God forbid, become a majority there - over indigenous (black) South Africans - it would cease to be South Africa. The same with how China would cease to be China if indigenous Chinese were to ever become a minority, or how India would cease to be India if the indigenous Indians were to become a minority. Indeed, it would still be the country by name, but in character, I don't think so. What's your take on this?

ReputationRep:
    . In light of how figures project indigenous Britons to be a minority in their own country within the next 50 years?
    Out of curiosity do you know were this figure was mentioned was it a tabloid or something ?

ReputationRep:

I notice that South African flag there. I have an important question actually. In light of how figures project indigenous Britons to be a minority in their own country within the next 50 years, would you still consider it to be Britain if this horrifying prospect transpired??
    Where on earth did you hear that?

And why is it a horrifying prospect?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lessthanzero)
    Out of curiosity do you know were this figure was mentioned was it a tabloid or something ?
    I've heard it in many places. Tabloids, websites. A quick Google search and I found these:

http://www.knowledgerush.com/kr/encyclopedia/Briton/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-30-years.html

In Leicester and some London boroughs I believe whites are already a minority.

ReputationRep:

I notice that South African flag there. I have an important question actually. In light of how figures project indigenous Britons to be a minority in their own country within the next 50 years, would you still consider it to be Britain if this horrifying prospect transpired? I ask because my view has always been that if the European settlers of South Africa (the British, the Afrikaans) were to, God forbid, become a majority there - over indigenous (black) South Africans - it would cease to be South Africa. The same with how China would cease to be China if indigenous Chinese were to ever become a minority, or how India would cease to be India if the indigenous Indians were to become a minority. Indeed, it would still be the country by name, but in character, I don't think so. What's your take on this?
    There's nothing wrong with togetherness, there's nothing wrong with a multi-cultural soicety, but I admit it is pretty messed up to be the minority in your own country guess thats what spurs on racism, I dunno reli man, I haven't read much of your posts so don't really know if you think its right being racist or if its wrong, end of the day its one world we all equal. Btw are you for real that Britons will become the minority in their own country or is that just opinion?

ReputationRep:
    I've heard it in many places. Tabloids, websites. A quick Google search and I found these:

Fair enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arturo Bandini)
    And why is it a horrifying prospect?
    Oh come on, anyone thinking rationally knows that a nation is characterised by its dominant ethnicity. Just as Britain would cease to be Britain with a minority of indigenous Britons, China would cease to be China with a minority of indigenous Chinese, and so on. It's extremely racist to be denying indigenous Britons a right to their own ethnic identity. You wouldn't question an Australian aboriginal celebrating their heritage; maybe you even support the existence of Israel. Why must we be subject to multiculturalism and the subversion of our own culture when the East isn't? It's unfair.

ReputationRep:

It's pretty naive to say that China would cease to be China or India and so on if the ethnic mixture changed . A country is defined by the people within it's borders , it's impossible for British people to become a minority in their own country because the idigenous what constitutes "british" neither were they always british themselves.

And what exactly is wrong with change ? it's occured constantly and innevitably for our entire existance .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asian-Oly)
    i woud have voted BNP for there policy to immideatly ban all imergrants
    UKIP say the same and they aren't bigoted morons. Besides, are you half Chinese or something, or did I misunderstand? If so, the BNP sort don't like your kind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D3M!)
    It's pretty naive to say that China would cease to be China or India and so on if the ethnic mixture changed . A country is defined by the people within it's borders , it's impossible for British people to become a minority in their own country because the idigenous what constitutes "british" neither were they always british themselves.

And what exactly is wrong with change ? it's occured constantly and innevitably for our entire existance .
    The dilution of British culture is one step on the way to the subversion of British culture which would, by definition, rid of those things that British culture encapsulates. It's been in flux undoubtedly, partly due to a combination of European influence over the past three millennia, but also due to a movement towards secularism. Yet, the centrality of British traditional culture has remained. Previous influences - many of which were Northern European, thus sharing a strong similitude anyway (the 'mongrel nation' theory has been disproved again and again by genetic research) - don't have any touch on the situation today. With the displacement by Third World religions and customs (many of which are violent and traditionally anti-British) those things that have shaped and characterised our society will eventually be gone; thus destroying Britain. It has been changing for progressive reasons, and certain influences have had effects on its manifestations, but there hasn't been any turn-around as great as there is now. As I mentioned above, that which comprises British culture are, for argument's sake, those things that have been consistently present across the past 3000 years, and those things that can be considered exclusively British. We're also a culturally Christian country, and with the impending Islamification of Northern Europe and introduction of universal Sharia law, the Christian institutionalism that has shaped and characterised our society will also be decimated to make way for something completely alien. Multiculturalism threatens to destroy Britain. Simple as that.

ReputationRep:

no dig at you, but I cant ever see that happening. I dont trust the daily mail they would pinrt something like that, though ive never heard of the other source before. Minorties only make up someting like 8 % of the population. I doubt indigneous Britains would ever be a minioirty in thier own country, if they were threatened some ecnomic factor would play key to ethnic numbers being reduced.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asian-Oly)
    i woud have voted BNP for there policy to immideatly ban all imergrants
    that is not nessasaraly rasisist that is a protectionist policy... I know some ppl wont agree or they might i cba to read the rest of this thread.

Unfortunatly the UK economy is driven by imigration and has been for hundreds of years.

But we cannot sustain diversity. Diversity drives society appart we NEED intergration.

Thats my oppinion so quote me if you want a responce
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Voluntas Mos Victum)
    Bhahaha. Asylum seekers are not even allowed to work,let alone share their "invaluable skills".A pure liberal lie if ever I saw one.
    Yes, they're not allowed to get into work at their point of entry and must wait for 6 months before getting a job. Plus with trainings and possibly schooling, they can develop or improve their skills. Not that I am generalising but people in underdeveloped country/developing country are I believe hardworking individuals. So this incentive will surely help UK's economy.

ReputationRep:
    Oh come on, anyone thinking rationally knows that a nation is characterised by its dominant ethnicity. Just as Britain would cease to be Britain with a minority of indigenous Britons, China would cease to be China with a minority of indigenous Chinese, and so on. It's extremely racist to be denying indigenous Britons a right to their own ethnic identity. You wouldn't question an Australian aboriginal celebrating their heritage; maybe you even support the existence of Israel. Why must we be subject to multiculturalism when the East isn't?
    Oh dear. I don't know if you think it's people being excessively PC when they confront your views, but it's not. They'd confront them because they are vile. Ignorant, ridiculous, illogical and poorly reasoned (if at all). You're a massive racist. This is morally wrong on a whole array of levels. I suspect you ought to leave the Conservative Party too, views like yours wouldn't be accepted within a million miles of a conservative that was capable of reasoned thought (well, maybe you're fine with the Conservatives then! har har, only joking).

I realise I haven't actually dealt with your idiocy, only joked at its ugly spewing, but it is late and you are stupid.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.