Turn on thread page Beta

Silly question about my Oyster Card watch

ReputationRep:
    Just to check, I have a travel card on it at the moment for zones 1 & 2, this entitles me to use the buses too doesn't it? Oh and is it just a swipe on swipe off system on the bus - I've not used a London bus for a long time ta.

ReputationRep:
    yes and yes

ReputationRep:
    I thought on the bus you didn't have to swipe off, just touch the pad when you get on?

ReputationRep:
    Yeh just swipe when you go in.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    Yeh just swipe when you go in.
    When I first moved to London, I used to HAND it over to the driver and he'd ask me "WTF do you want me to do with it?" :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    When I first moved to London, I used to HAND it over to the driver and he'd ask me "WTF do you want me to do with it?" :rofl:
    Loool Awww, that sounds so funny and cute... little Cultivated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    Loool Awww, that sounds so funny and cute... little Cultivated
    :sigh: .elohssA

ReputationRep:
    :sigh: .elohssA
    I mean't as in younger Cultivated, nothing to do with size or anything...Honest

Yehyouandmewecanrideonastarifyou staywithmegirlwecanruletheworld :'D

If I don't quote back, I've gone to play street fighter 4 before i sleep..Peace out.

ReputationRep:

Went to my grandparents last week, they live near a potato farm. Got on a bus and got my Oyster out like a ****. I had it in my hand, looking for the pad thing, and giving blank looks to the driver who's like "Erm, wut?"

Idiot - had to pay £1.80 too. Wtf, I thought London was meant to be expensive. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    You touch your Oyster on the touch pad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Went to my grandparents last week, they live near a potato farm. Got on a bus and got my Oyster out like a ****. I had it in my hand, looking for the pad thing, and giving blank looks to the driver who's like "Erm, wut?"

Idiot - had to pay £1.80 too. Wtf, I thought London was meant to be expensive. :sigh:
    I started rofling when I got to "potato farm". Seriously, you went to a potato farm out of all places? :curious:

Think about it though, those £1.80 will probably go to the potato farmers so that they can grow more potatoes :awesome:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.