Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you close your eyes when your at the Dentist??? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Eyes open.

ReputationRep:
    I close my eyes usually because he shines the *******ing light right into my face

ReputationRep:
    Open... Only had 3 fillings (all at once... I had a bad bite for a while). He's usually talking to me about how racist he is and how he hated the Italians when he went on holiday to Italy.

ReputationRep:
    no i tend to suck his ****

ReputationRep:
    I close my eyes at the dentist if they're doing something lengthy. I kind of like the dark glasses they give you.

ReputationRep:
    I normally keep my eyes open, because I don't trust my dentist tbh. Bit awkward because he normally stands so that all I can do is look him in the eye.

ReputationRep:
    I keep my eyes open

ReputationRep:
    I keep my eyes open because there are pretty pictures on the ceiling :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    It scares the living crap out of me, so i close my eyes and cry :P

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me that finds it hideously awkward to look at the dentist's eyes? I've got a weird complex about it, it's like Omg does he think I'm a weirdo staring at him and argh now he's looking back nooo I must look a right twit now ...

Ceiling tiles ftw.

ReputationRep:
    Closed eyes always. It makes me nervous to see all their dental instruments...

ReputationRep:
    Am I meant to?
    I always stare at my surroundings... :mute:

ReputationRep:
    Eyes open.. My dentist takes ages though cos our whole family goes together and she's been seeing us since my brother was born (19 1/2 years) so chats away with my Mum.

ReputationRep:
    Open at the dentist, closed at the orthodontist.

Odd. :beard:

ReputationRep:
    I keep them open, gotta observe what they stick in my mouth.

ReputationRep:
    Open. Like someone has already mentioned, if I close my eyes, I'll focus on what the dentist is doing. And I'd rather not haha. Plus, there are pretty pictures up there. I'll just stare at the beach one and imagine myself there, having a dashing time.

ReputationRep:
    Eyes open, you know, just in case he decides to insert his **** inside of my mouth while I'm not looking.

ReputationRep:
    I keep my eyes open and locked on hers making sure that if she f-ed up, ill stare her to death

ReputationRep:
    what i do is look at the fit latvian dentists pert breasts. shame my dentist is a balding, fat, sweaty, old south african.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.