Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I hate living in a small town, i'm literally live in the middle of nowhere and there's nothing to do. It's good for being quiet but jesus christ it gets on my nerves.

Is anyone else in this position? My mates wanna do nothing apart from get pissed down the local but after coming back from a city that i was in for a week i know that i'm a city boy. Hmm, bummed.

ReputationRep:
    No i'm in the hustle and bustle of a big city where alot of things happen.

i HATE the countryside.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D00)
    No i'm in the hustle and bustle of a big city where alot of things happen.

i HATE the countryside.

It sucks here, good for old people though, there's plenty of them here for sure.

ReputationRep:
    I go to uni in Belfast which, while small compared to most British cities, is pretty damn lively most of the time.

Contrast with home, situated in the arse-crack of nowhere with only sheep and my grandparents for company. Been here 6 weeks and counting.

Fecking score...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Steve_Stifler)
    It sucks here, good for old people though, there's plenty of them here for sure.
    yeah it's good to retire there, but whilst I'm young I want to experience life.

ReputationRep:
    Listen to Blur.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i'm pretty bored too. Also live in a small place

ReputationRep:
    I live in a village and love it, because there's green around me but the nearest city is 10 mins away - best of both worlds!

ReputationRep:
    1 game....counter-strike source...youll never be bored again

ReputationRep:
    I was in Newcastle for a while in my mate's house a couple of weeks back. Wish i was still there, that city is ******* score. There's guaranteed to be something happening there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D00)
    You're unlucky to live in such a **** city. move to leeds.
    I plan to mate, I plan to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j_matez)
    1 game....counter-strike source...youll never be bored again
    1.6 better imo.

ReputationRep:
    Am I correct in thinking you're a smoggy?

ReputationRep:
    **** some grannys stifler

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkplug)
    I go to uni in Belfast which, while small compared to most British cities, is pretty damn lively most of the time.

Contrast with home, situated in the arse-crack of nowhere with only sheep and my grandparents for company. Been here 6 weeks and counting.
    I'm literally counting the seconds till Uni starts again.

Successfully organising a night out amongst my friends in damn near impossible here.

lol at the number of 'I'm bored' threads around...

ReputationRep:
    I have been loving it but recently im starting to feel the boredom. We had a few good houseparties and beachparties but theyre few and far between. As shallow as it makes me sound i really miss the attention i would get from girls when out in the city aswell. Oh sleazy, dirty city :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edenr)
    Am I correct in thinking you're a smoggy?

No, but i support the team.

ReputationRep:
    I'm bored, too, but I actually live smack bang in the middle of Brussels, a pretty damn awesome city if I may so so myself. I find it extremely frustrating that the only friend I have here who can actually bother to go out downtown brussels - specifically for a big night out with drinking, clubbing, or general shenanigans - is a girl who hangs out with complete *****.

Hope you get over the boredom soon dude. I feel your pain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iain 815)
    I'm literally counting the seconds till Uni starts again.

Successfully organising a night out amongst my friends in damn near impossible here.
    how many seconds is it then?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.