Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Like any other cartilage piercing? I don't know lol, it's hard to describe. I'm stretching it though To 10mm maybe, if I can. I want a cute hole!
    Really? I'm sure you've already got a lovely hole ...

I don't have any piercings but normal piercings (in general) look cute but I'm not sure about the "holes" a mate had HUGE ones in both his lobes but I could never make my mind up about them ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greghouse)
    Really? I'm sure you've already got a lovely hole ...

I don't have any piercings but normal piercings (in general) look cute but I'm not sure about the "holes" a mate had HUGE ones in both his lobes but I could never make my mind up about them ...
    Haha!

I have big lobes. Want to see an incredibly spazzy looking photo? :awesome:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Both lobes twice, first time at Claires cos my mum made me wait til I was 16 and the second when I was very drunk with a pin.. one side was alright, the other took four attempts to get vaguely straight, and when I sobered up I realised it still quite wasn't :p:

I want to get the cartilage of one ear done twice, but I don't want a loose ring (I know I'll have to for the first couple of months cos it'll swell etc) I just want one that hugs round the ear, like a cuff - anyone know where I can get such a thing, I don't know what the smallest gauge you can get is?

ReputationRep:
    I have my lobes, belly and nose pierced.

I did have my lip pierced up until 3 weeks ago when i took it out as ive gone off it (had it done for 4 years and ive hated it for the past couple of years so i thought i might aswell take it out). Im hoping it will heal, its healed over inside my mouth but the outside will take longer. Im not too fussed if i get a scar from it as i can cover it up but i just want the hole to heal over as i cant cover it up with the hole as it is at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Haha!

I have big lobes. Want to see an incredibly spazzy looking photo? :awesome:
    That's not a spazzy pic! But did you take it in your loo?

And thoes lobes are big! Still undecided though ... :p:

ReputationRep:
    That's not a spazzy pic! But did you take it in your loo?

And thoes lobes are big! Still undecided though ... :p:
    Yeah it was a bathroom on holiday. Toilet roll in the background gave it away a little? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah it was a bathroom on holiday :ninja:
    So what else did you have that you had removed?

ReputationRep:
    I have two upper ear piercings, am tempted to go for a 'Pain' ear so I have a few hoops down the side with a vertical scaffold. Any yes or no opinions on this? Look at my profile pic to see if it's suit =D
    [+r]

ReputationRep:
    one cartilage and two lobe ones - my mum went MAD when I got the cartilage done!
    But I'm planning on getting more!

ReputationRep:
    So what else did you have that you had removed?
    Tongue web, smiley, scaffold, medusa, tongue, nape x2, navel, hand web and various ear piercings :nn:

I also have a microdermal on my chest that I forgot to mention before, but it's being taken out soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadow!)
    I have two upper ear piercings, am tempted to go for a 'Pain' ear so I have a few hoops down the side with a vertical scaffold. Any yes or no opinions on this? Look at my profile pic to see if it's suit =D
    [+r]
    How are we meant to tell from that? I can barely see you, and we can't see your ears.

If you want it, just get it :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Tongue web, smiley, scaffold, medusa, tongue, nape x2, navel, hand web and various ear piercings :nn:

I also have a microdermal on my chest that I forgot to mention before, but it's being taken out soon.
    WOW!!! But honestly I have no idea what\where half of them are!

ReputationRep:
    2 lobe percings on both side, 1 piercing at the top of my ear on the right, 1 half way up on the left and my belly.

My parents had no problem with it apart from the top ear 1. I was around 12/13 and wanted it done but my mum wouldn't let me so my friend did it for me with a needle. She wasn't happy but has got used to it and now quite likes it

ReputationRep:
    - I have 1x left earlobe pierced ( MALE OBVIOUSLY )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maximum Velocity)
    - I have 1x left earlobe pierced ( MALE OBVIOUSLY )
    who's the baby in the pic?

ReputationRep:
    who's the baby in the pic?
    Not sure , it's just a random photo of a random baby:p:

snakebites
    septum
    3 on each ear
    nose
    eyebrow

i used to pierce random places like my neck and arm, just randomly

:blah:

my mother didn't have a say in the matter.

ReputationRep:
    I used to have **** loads.....way too many.

3 left lobe, 3 left rim, 2 right lobe; all got a bit too busy I took most out,

now I have one hole thats always open, the rest would need some persuading

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicideCommando)
    snakebites
    septum
    3 on each ear
    nose
    eyebrow

i used to pierce random places like my neck and arm, just randomly

:blah:

my mother didn't have a say in the matter.

I knew you'd be here :p:

I dont have a piercing, so sorry =)

ReputationRep:

Allow ginger hair.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 21, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.