Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greghouse)
    haha .. Yeah, it would have been funny if you had exposed your childhood picks on TSR ...

No matter ...
    Haha , I've done that already :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Only lobes so far! Getting a tragus/lip over the summer though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maximum Velocity)
    Haha , I've done that already :awesome:

Nothing better than a little TSR exposure ... :yep:

ReputationRep:
    One pinna, one auricle and a 6mm stretched lobe all on my left ear, went with my dad to get them all done, so I'm pretty sure my parents were cool with it :p:

Though my mum wasn't as keen on the stretch, 6mm is tiny though, she likes it now shes seen it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lobes standard, nose, tragus and navel, going to get anti helix back at uni, loves it!

ReputationRep:
    Well i lately got my bellybutton done. I've changed the bar already lol, after 5 weeks. It's fine now and i've changed it twice.

I had 2 piercings on each ear, both on ear lobe
    I'm hoping to get another at the top of my ear, but i'm chicken cos i heard it hurts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosielovesmitchell)
    Well i lately got my bellybutton done. I've changed the bar already lol, after 5 weeks. It's fine now and i've changed it twice.

I had 2 piercings on each ear, both on ear lobe
    I'm hoping to get another at the top of my ear, but i'm chicken cos i heard it hurts
    They all hurt, you're jabbing a needle through your flesh.

ReputationRep:
    1 in each ear normal ear piercings, one helix on right ear.
    navel (kept it from my parents for 2 weeks lol fail).
    Took out my lip piercing as I'm not allowed it at work.
    I really want tragus and tongue though, not sure if tongue is allowed at work either .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    They all hurt, you're jabbing a needle through your flesh.
    Your upper ear is technically not your flesh, it's grissle.

And i was asking because i want to know the difference whether it hurts when you have it numbed or not..

ReputationRep:
    Your upper ear is technically not your flesh, it's grissle.

And i was asking because i want to know the difference whether it hurts when you have it numbed or not..
    It's cartilage. And you should never have the skin numbed before piercing it impairs healing.

ReputationRep:
    I think I either want a belly button piercing below my belly button or a vertical labret next. It will, however, probably end up being another ear piercing.

ReputationRep:
    It's cartilage. And you should never have the skin numbed before piercing it impairs healing.
    Well i did, you're a professional piercer are you?
    Congradu-effing-lations

ReputationRep:
    Well i did, you're a professional piercer are you?
    Congradu-effing-lations
    :confused: You don't have to be a proffesional to do research about what youre having done. It's called experience and not being a stupid little girl. Honestly :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    :confused: You don't have to be a proffesional to do research about what youre having done. It's called experience and not being a stupid little girl. Honestly :rolleyes:
    Don't feed the troll Trig, look at all those red gems... :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Stupid little girl?
    Yes ofcourse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    TROLL LMAO. Funniest thing i've heard all day.

ReputationRep:
    I have my lobes done twice and got my helix done 5 weeks ago.
    I'm hoping to get some more done though, possibly my tragus and possibly labret. I'm just not sure the labret would suit me...plus my parents would hate me which my dad already does for the helix but what can you do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    I gave her 3 of them lol.

ReputationRep:
    I gave her 3 of them lol.
    Hahaa burrrrn!!!

ReputationRep:
    :proud:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 21, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.