Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just a nose piercing..

ReputationRep:
    I only have two piercings: one in each ear. I was thinking about getting an industrial..
    I don't really know what would look good on me though..

ReputationRep:
    I have four. 1 in my left earlobe and 3 in my right.

In a few days I'll be getting to helix piercings in my right ear hopefully, and will get three more earlobe piercings in my left some time afterwards [it'll look too empty with all that metal in my right lol].

My mum got my first two [normal ear piercings] done when I was very young so obviously she was all for it. The extra two in my right, I told her I was going to get them done and she said "ok". She's says that as I'm 18 and it's my body it's my choice.

ReputationRep:
    4 piercings.
    2 in each ear lobe. =]

my parents were reluctant to let me get my 2nd ones done. but i convinced them... =]

ReputationRep:
    Had-4 in each lobe, 3 helix, one lower helix, tragus, rook, nose and bellybutton.
    now just one lobe hole, rook, tragus and lower helix on my ears with bellybutton and nose in semi-use.
    Labret in 10 months though woohooo!

ReputationRep:
    working down..
    lobes, both nipples, upper and lower navel, and two genital piercings (as in my profile (: )
    getting my cartilage done next pay day

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 21, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.