Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just a nose piercing..

ReputationRep:
    I only have two piercings: one in each ear. I was thinking about getting an industrial..
    I don't really know what would look good on me though..

ReputationRep:
    I have four. 1 in my left earlobe and 3 in my right.

In a few days I'll be getting to helix piercings in my right ear hopefully, and will get three more earlobe piercings in my left some time afterwards [it'll look too empty with all that metal in my right lol].

My mum got my first two [normal ear piercings] done when I was very young so obviously she was all for it. The extra two in my right, I told her I was going to get them done and she said "ok". She's says that as I'm 18 and it's my body it's my choice.

ReputationRep:
    4 piercings.
    2 in each ear lobe. =]

my parents were reluctant to let me get my 2nd ones done. but i convinced them... =]

ReputationRep:
    Had-4 in each lobe, 3 helix, one lower helix, tragus, rook, nose and bellybutton.
    now just one lobe hole, rook, tragus and lower helix on my ears with bellybutton and nose in semi-use.
    Labret in 10 months though woohooo!

ReputationRep:
    working down..
    lobes, both nipples, upper and lower navel, and two genital piercings (as in my profile (: )
    getting my cartilage done next pay day

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 21, 2010

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.