ReputationRep:
    :O Illuminati.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by addylad)
    On your health records, if you get AIDS. :sadnod:
    Eh?

ReputationRep:
    How big is it gonna be?

I really want one behind my ear... the little version of the symbol you want behind your ear would look cool..

ReputationRep:
    I think on a girl arm, ankle and back is the best.

ReputationRep:
    On your health records, if you get AIDS. :sadnod:

mate if i get aids..i'd be not too concerned about it being on my nhs notes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Eh?
    Some tattoists (?) don't clean their needles. Does that explain? I think you're mocking me or confused, but my body is past the stage of tiredness.

ReputationRep:
    Some tattoists (?) don't clean their needles. Does that explain? I think you're mocking me or confused, but my body is past the stage of tiredness.
    I'm not mocking you, I was just confused as to what you were on about. If a tattooist isn't using sterile equipment then they're a bad one and you don't go to them. Simple as.

ReputationRep:
    I've got one on my right wrist.
    http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._4953538_n.jpg

I spent ages thinking about where to have it done, but I think it looks quite nice on my wrist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenery)
    I've got one on my right wrist.
    http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._4953538_n.jpg

I spent ages thinking about where to have it done, but I think it looks quite nice on my wrist.
    It looks really nice. I'm thinking about getting one on my wrist. How much did it hurt? What did the sensation feel like? The only thing that slightly bothers me is the possibility I can't cover it up for a job interview or something.

ReputationRep:
    behind your ear? I really want one there, or ribs got one there recently, its AWESOME!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by questionmark)
    It looks really nice. I'm thinking about getting one on my wrist. How much did it hurt? What did the sensation feel like? The only thing that slightly bothers me is the possibility I can't cover it up for a job interview or something.

It really didn't hurt as much as I expected.
    Obviously some bits hurt more, but it was bearable.
    It's difficult to describe, because as horrid as it sounds it did feel like a needle was writing in your skin, but it really didn't hurt as much as that sounds.

I've found it quite easy to hide, you can wear a watch or long sleeves if your really worried.
    But with tattoos becoming more common there isn't such a taboo about them.

ReputationRep:
    Back of the neck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Love.Angel.Music.Baby)
    behind your ear? I really want one there, or ribs got one there recently, its AWESOME!

Fabbbb, what did you have done there? I'm getting one on my ribs soon too, booked it in and everything, I've heard it hurts ALOT, any truth in it???! (I am slightly terrified!) x x x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .:Emma:.)
    Fabbbb, what did you have done there? I'm getting one on my ribs soon too, booked it in and everything, I've heard it hurts ALOT, any truth in it???! (I am slightly terrified!) x x x
    i didn't think it was too bad, there was some points where it was like a sharp stabbing pain for a cpuple of seconds but apart from that it felt quite nice, like vibrating

its a bit different from the usual rib placement, which i love! usually its like megan fox's, which is gorgeous...http://wreckingbalm.com/tattoo-remov...rib-tattoo.jpg
    but mine goes kinda down instead of across but not like this... t
    h
    e

etc

i'm not explaining this well, i could send a pic but there's some side boob, lol!
    mine says, 'the only time we can possess is now'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Love.Angel.Music.Baby)
    i didn't think it was too bad, there was some points where it was like a sharp stabbing pain for a cpuple of seconds but apart from that it felt quite nice, like vibrating

its a bit different from the usual rib placement, which i love! usually its like megan fox's, which is gorgeous...http://wreckingbalm.com/tattoo-remov...rib-tattoo.jpg
    but mine goes kinda down instead of across but not like this... t
    h
    e

etc

i'm not explaining this well, i could send a pic but there's some side boob, lol!
    mine says, 'the only time we can possess is now'

Ahh that sounds really nice, mines going to say 'alis volat propriis' which means 'she flies with her own wings' and i'm going to have it on my ribcage with alis volat on the first line and propriis underneath with some freehand linking of the itallics, on my ribs just underneath my boob, i actually cant wait, 2 weeks tomorrow!!! x

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.