Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello, i have an interview this wednesday with Marks and Spencer simply food. However i am very nervous as i have never had an interview for anything. I do not know what to expect or what research i should do. To be honest i'm beginning to panick!!!!

I was wondering whether anyone has had an interview with M & S simply food....if so can you 'point me in some direction'. Does anyone know the TYPE of questions i may be asked. For instance, is the interview competency-based.

Help will be VERY VERY VERY much appreciated. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    How the hell did you even get an interview in this climate?!

I've been looking for ages , although I start uni in 8 weeks I REALLY need something to fill my time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steventhfc)
    How the hell did you even get an interview in this climate?!

I've been looking for ages , although I start uni in 8 weeks I REALLY need something to fill my time

I got the interview by handing out my eye catching cv:rolleyes: As far as i'm aware there are plenty of retail jobs going, well that depends on where you reside...by the way, you haven't answered my question

ReputationRep:
    We aren't able to give you any help - read the sticky above...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    We aren't able to give you any help - read the sticky above...
    Okay, but does anyone know the type of questions i may be asked. For instance, is the interview competency-based.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I take it you've passed through the psychometric test stage? That's when I died.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.