Turn on thread page Beta

Tshirts with rock-influences... watch

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know any shops or websites that sell cool tshirts in more of a rock style (if u know what I mean.. not TOO 'heavy' though)?

I find Topman is a bit boring as everywhere I go, I see the same types of Topman tshirts! So I've gotten a bit sick of em tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Well, what bands are you a fan of?

ReputationRep:
    HMV might be a good choice for band T-shirts, they have quite a wide range of band merch there.

ReputationRep:
    If you check the band's website they usually sell a ton of merchandise there, including T-shirts ranging from pretty much any desing imaginable. You can find some t-shirts at HMV too, along with just general online stores like amazon, play.com etc.

ReputationRep:
    Urban Outfitters have quite a bit of that sort of thing.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.truffleshuffle.co.uk/store/

Knock yourself out xD

ReputationRep:
    Your not one of those people that wears purposely aged 'Guns n Roses' tee shirts from Topman are you?

ReputationRep:
    i normally buy my band t shirts from gigs... thats whats most people do anyways.

ReputationRep:
    MerchNOW Bought a shirt from em a week ago, surprisingly quick delivery too. They have a big band database of merch. But beware of some on the scene bands they try to advertise. https://secure.merchnow.com/

Edit: They go through Paypal also so that's a bonus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EGjeff)
    Your not one of those people that wears purposely aged 'Guns n Roses' tee shirts from Topman are you?
    That was my first instinct too... considering the title is 'tshirts with rock-influences' when the normal non-trendy phrasiology would be 'band shirts' or 'band merch' or something of that ilk. lmao.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone who wears band shirts regularly also sometimes get people say they think they're too old to wear them? I'm 20 and most of my t-shirts are media related, lol, but I know people who reckon you should stop wearing them past 18... :/

Anyway, I get mine off play.com or on band sites.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.rockabilia.com/home.php

i love this ,i bought a 'siouxse and the banshees' top off here that i saw agyness deyn wear.

ReputationRep:
    I wore band tee shirts for the best part of the last five years... I just went out and bought a **** load of 'normal' but still slightly alternative print tees. I thought "I'm 17, for god sakes..."

8ball has a few music tshirts.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Have bought bits from here before, not a bad site: http://www.backstreetmerch.com/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bansheeee*)
    http://www.rockabilia.com/home.php

i love this ,i bought a 'siouxse and the banshees' top off here that i saw agyness deyn wear.
    Please tell me you knew who Siouxie Sioux was before you bought the tshirt...

ReputationRep:
    Buy them from official band merchandise retailers, support the bands while you're at it. I'm yet to come accross a single retailer which provides shirts for all the bands I like, rather I just visit a bands official site and buy from there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    That was my first instinct too... considering the title is 'tshirts with rock-influences' when the normal non-trendy phrasiology would be 'band shirts' or 'band merch' or something of that ilk. lmao.
    That's specifically why I didn't title it as 'band shirts' because I didn't want band shirts - I wanted Tshirt's with designs that are more rock-influenced.

Thanks for the input guys..

ReputationRep:
    No Nadeem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Je3y)
    Does anyone know any shops or websites that sell cool tshirts in more of a rock style (if u know what I mean.. not TOO 'heavy' though)?

I find Topman is a bit boring as everywhere I go, I see the same types of Topman tshirts! So I've gotten a bit sick of em tbh.
    urbanoutfitters.co.uk
    marketmusic.co.uk
    ukrockshop.com

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.