Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Tshirts with rock-influences... Watch

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know any shops or websites that sell cool tshirts in more of a rock style (if u know what I mean.. not TOO 'heavy' though)?

I find Topman is a bit boring as everywhere I go, I see the same types of Topman tshirts! So I've gotten a bit sick of em tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Well, what bands are you a fan of?

ReputationRep:
    HMV might be a good choice for band T-shirts, they have quite a wide range of band merch there.

ReputationRep:
    If you check the band's website they usually sell a ton of merchandise there, including T-shirts ranging from pretty much any desing imaginable. You can find some t-shirts at HMV too, along with just general online stores like amazon, play.com etc.

ReputationRep:
    Urban Outfitters have quite a bit of that sort of thing.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.truffleshuffle.co.uk/store/

Knock yourself out xD

ReputationRep:
    Your not one of those people that wears purposely aged 'Guns n Roses' tee shirts from Topman are you?

ReputationRep:
    i normally buy my band t shirts from gigs... thats whats most people do anyways.

ReputationRep:
    MerchNOW Bought a shirt from em a week ago, surprisingly quick delivery too. They have a big band database of merch. But beware of some on the scene bands they try to advertise. https://secure.merchnow.com/

Edit: They go through Paypal also so that's a bonus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EGjeff)
    Your not one of those people that wears purposely aged 'Guns n Roses' tee shirts from Topman are you?
    That was my first instinct too... considering the title is 'tshirts with rock-influences' when the normal non-trendy phrasiology would be 'band shirts' or 'band merch' or something of that ilk. lmao.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone who wears band shirts regularly also sometimes get people say they think they're too old to wear them? I'm 20 and most of my t-shirts are media related, lol, but I know people who reckon you should stop wearing them past 18... :/

Anyway, I get mine off play.com or on band sites.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.rockabilia.com/home.php

i love this ,i bought a 'siouxse and the banshees' top off here that i saw agyness deyn wear.

ReputationRep:
    I wore band tee shirts for the best part of the last five years... I just went out and bought a **** load of 'normal' but still slightly alternative print tees. I thought "I'm 17, for god sakes..."

8ball has a few music tshirts.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Have bought bits from here before, not a bad site: http://www.backstreetmerch.com/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bansheeee*)
    http://www.rockabilia.com/home.php

i love this ,i bought a 'siouxse and the banshees' top off here that i saw agyness deyn wear.
    Please tell me you knew who Siouxie Sioux was before you bought the tshirt...

ReputationRep:
    Buy them from official band merchandise retailers, support the bands while you're at it. I'm yet to come accross a single retailer which provides shirts for all the bands I like, rather I just visit a bands official site and buy from there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    That was my first instinct too... considering the title is 'tshirts with rock-influences' when the normal non-trendy phrasiology would be 'band shirts' or 'band merch' or something of that ilk. lmao.
    That's specifically why I didn't title it as 'band shirts' because I didn't want band shirts - I wanted Tshirt's with designs that are more rock-influenced.

Thanks for the input guys..

ReputationRep:
    No Nadeem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Je3y)
    Does anyone know any shops or websites that sell cool tshirts in more of a rock style (if u know what I mean.. not TOO 'heavy' though)?

I find Topman is a bit boring as everywhere I go, I see the same types of Topman tshirts! So I've gotten a bit sick of em tbh.
    urbanoutfitters.co.uk
    marketmusic.co.uk
    ukrockshop.com

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.