Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The Touche Eclat pour homme is apparently really good. A friend of mine uses it and you'd never tell - it just looks like he has naturally very good skin. I don't think there's much wrong with it, as it's all about wanting to look better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harleygrant)
    The Touche Eclat pour homme is apparently really good. A friend of mine uses it and you'd never tell - it just looks like he has naturally very good skin. I don't think there's much wrong with it, as it's all about wanting to look better.
    Can you get it also in the form of foundation?

ReputationRep:
    Mmm 'guyliner'

I have to admit though, I don't know if I would date a guy that wears makeup .. would be rather attractive on the right one though

ReputationRep:
    Scouting for Gays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scouting for Girls)
    If you're going leave a 'gay' comment don't bother. I am not gay, just curious with the progression in celebrity culture and one's own appearance to conform.

Is there any product guys could get away with? i.e. not make it obvious that they are using any make-up or product on their face? I'm sure there are guys out there who use products normally associated with women whether it be concealer, make-up, eyeliner e.t.c.
    i use concealer for men... cliniques 4 men range kicks arse... im not gay, and i think its important to take pride in ur appearance...

no1 ever notices, but all my mates know that i wack it out to cover spots, and some red stress line on my forehead... its the way the worlds going... plus no1 ever notices im wearing it!
    a metrosexual man is the best type of man as far as im concerned, and im proud to be one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    you wouldn't find anyone wearing TV make-up outside the studio, tbh, really.
    Do you mean, excluding you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robbo3045)
    Do you mean, excluding you?
    No, not really, I'm quite far from wearing TV make-up, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Can you get it also in the form of foundation?
    I don't think so. This is all I've found: http://www.harrods.com/HarrodsStore/.../men/Brand/YSL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harleygrant)
    I don't think so. This is all I've found: http://www.harrods.com/HarrodsStore/.../men/Brand/YSL
    Yeah, that's what I found as well. Would love to get some other foundation - just for a change

ReputationRep:
    I didn't know guys knew what concealer or foundation is.. really I didn't

ReputationRep:
    To conceal bad acne, fair enough, or if you're on the stage / tv (without it you'd just look crap under the lights) but other than that, god no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANAH)
    I didn't know guys knew what concealer or foundation is.. really I didn't

I really still don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoSp)
    I really still don't.

Good lad:yep:

ReputationRep:
    I really dont see why not and I love eyeliner on guys

ReputationRep:
    Foundation or concealer. Nothing more. At all.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    No, not really, I'm quite far from wearing TV make-up, tbh.
    Maybe so, but you're clearly wearing foundation in your profile picture...

And when foundation looks obvious - that's not a good thing (this applies to both men and women!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OnlyMe!)
    Maybe so, but you're clearly wearing foundation in your profile picture...
    I know, hence I'm considering to buy some powder to make it look better, and generally don't use as much foundation as I tend to. :yep:

cheers for the reply, though, it always good to get some female feedback - really appreciated
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I know, hence I'm considering to buy some powder to make it look better, and generally don't use as much foundation as I tend to. :yep:
    Well, I don't think powder is necessarily the solution...

What foundation do you use at the moment?

( I'm nosey, ok?! :p: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scouting for Girls)
    If you're going leave a 'gay' comment don't bother. I am not gay, just curious with the progression in celebrity culture and one's own appearance to conform.

Is there any product guys could get away with? i.e. not make it obvious that they are using any make-up or product on their face? I'm sure there are guys out there who use products normally associated with women whether it be concealer, make-up, eyeliner e.t.c.
    TeeHee, are you gay? :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    I wear... ICHIBAN!!!!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.