Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just a quick question regarding buses, how easy is it to get by bus to the KC Stadium and to Craven Park. I'm an avid rugby league fan and intend to go to see Wigan play against both teams next year and would like to know how easy (or difficult) it'll be to get around.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by as260191)
    Just a quick question regarding buses, how easy is it to get by bus to the KC Stadium and to Craven Park. I'm an avid rugby league fan and intend to go to see Wigan play against both teams next year and would like to know how easy (or difficult) it'll be to get around.
    Simple.

There is the 105 that leaves from inside the halls of residence (the lawns) or 115 outside of the lawns they pass Needler & Thwaite and travel to Hull Paragon Station. KC Stadium is 10 minute walk.

105 & 115 are every 12 minutes alternate. There are times during busy hours they are every 30 minutes. Weekends every 30-45 minutes.

or

64 goes from Cottingham village Green (10 min walk from The Lawns) goes straight past the stadium.

All buses between the lawns and Hull Paragon Station are covered by the EYMS bus card. If you buy the semester or annual pass then you pay no more then the pass all week every week until the summer.

ReputationRep:
    That sounds wicked, I'd love to catch a few games myself.

ReputationRep:
    Call me sad, but i may or may not have worked out which Premier League games I can watch whilst at Uni.

They are:

Wigan
    Portsmouth
    Everton
    Blackburn
    Wolves
    Man City
    Aston Villa
    Arsenal
    Fulham
    Sunderland
    Liverpool

ReputationRep:
    best find out the day those tickets go on sale because you and the rest of Hull will want to go to those!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.