Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

been to over-indulgent with drugs. prediciment Watch

please keep anon. Dont know if this is the right place to post this, but need advice and needs to be anonymous.

Ok, i usually take pills or mdma or some stimulant on few nights out. Like maybe once or twice a month, maybe 3 times tops. But since the end of exams at uni i've been doing a lot more drugs. For the past...4 or 5 times of going out i've taken pills or mdma or speed. I've also finished the drugs off the next day in the case of speed or md if theres only a TINY bit left. Now i'm really strung out. Havent been able to sleep in days until around 5-6am. Then sleep until around midday, then just go about the day feeling rather ****. Need to get back my regular sleep pattern. I dont like weed so i was thinking buying some ketamine tomorrow (tonight) night when i go out. Thing is, last time i snorted something a couple days ago i got a SLIGHT nosebleed. As in, my friend was like "your nose is bleeding" then i wiped it, and she was like "oh no, maybe it isnt"

ketamine is quite crystally so could cause a nosebleed. Dont want to have a nosebleed in the club. I really think i ought to take some ketamine to get me back to normal. And then defiantely stay away from pills and other stimulants for at least a week or two to get myself back to normal.

or should i just wait it out, i dont want to agrivate my body further. Advice and oppinions please.

*edit i've been doing a lot of drugs consistantly since the end of may. not just for the last 4/5 nights. At the end of may i went through a stage of doing drugs every or every other day. But this was mixture of uppers and downers, so didnt get strung out. Came home for a week, just did uppers got strung out. Went on holiday did nothing, went to stay with friend, just did ketamine and weed and was fine. Got back home 2 weeks ago, been doing only uppers and excessively. Extremely strung out.

ReputationRep:
    Do you not K-hole?

I have done in the past, yeah, but i'm not looking to khole i just want something to mellow me out and make me sleep.

ReputationRep:
    Stop hammering away at your brain you pillock.

You need things like antioxidants and a good diet, not ******* ketamine. Sheesh.

Enjoy your lengthy depressive phase.

(Original post by sdt)
    Stop hammering away at your brain you pillock.

You need things like antioxidants and a good diet, not ******* ketamine. Sheesh.

Enjoy your lengthy depressive phase.
    yes, i know i'm quitting for a while but i need to break the strung out phase first. I havent slept at night in days. I dont know what else to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    yes, i know i'm quitting for a while but i need to break the strung out phase first. I havent slept at night in days. I dont know what else to do.
    We can't promote the use of drugs by the way so this is hard to answer but ketamine isn't something that would sort it out, try sleeping pills for a few days until your sleeping pattern is back and if that doesn't work get something like valium, otherwise just go to a friends, have a few bongs, munch out, you will sleep like a baby.

Nose bleeds while sniffing aren't to worry about, it just means have a small break then carry on . If you're worried that the ketamine will give a nosebleed get some cooked K, it's less strong but powdery.

Also ketamine at a club man? I'd be careful how you took it, you don't want to k-hole, best bet if you do happen to do a drug is nose candy (so long as your dealer has good stuff), mine usually had 92% + pure.

Oh in future always finish of your stuff before you end the night, there's just no point to not.

EDIT: Alcohol actually gets rid of comedowns + it makes you drowsy so you sleep well that night + it makes you hungry (well most) so you eat to help your diet.

Also out of curiosity, what's the amount you did?

For some reason I never sleep after snorting a load of k. Leave that alone, drink a couple of bottles of red wine and get as lean as possible. Should make you sleep.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you should stay try staying awake during the day too, then you will be really tired at night and sleep like a baby, then wake yourself up at like 10 or 11am and you will probz still be tired, but then go back to sleep at night as you will be tired. Forcing yourself to get back into the sleeping pattern.

ReputationRep:
    I went about 5 months with spending everyday on something, to be fair, I got stuff done and in the end my friends family could barely tell the difference, but it's so hard to get caught up. It's the routine that you need to break, just do all you can no to take nothing for 2-3 days before having anything again. You'll feel like your body clocks have all evened out and your back to normal.

Sounds silly but keeping yourself occupied if something is at arms reach, will take your mind of it for most of the time. I don't think it's anything major to worry about at the moment but if you could end up getting ****** a whole lot more than you originally planned and not even notice or care about it. Don't take a heavy depressant to knock yourself out because if you carry on getting wasted you'll turn to that a whole lot more.

In the end, I was only able to go like 2 days sober (which seemed ages at the time), before I was back on it, there's always a reason and some drugs really don't harm you that much. I met a girl though, she's been keeping me veerrry occupied, plus I'm skint. Try that one. I didn't exactly try to give up because nothing bad happens with daily use on some drugs. Stimulants shouldn't be taken very regularly at all imo, they'll destroy you.

Benzo's will be good use to you, might have some sitting about if family has injured themselves, I had tonnes from back and leg injuries. Just take a few to mellow out and try sleep for the first night (I really enjoyed DHC/Codeine), take some benzos, have a bath, roll into bed, it'll be lush. :haaarrr Ketamine doesn't sound a good idea if you want to get a good night sleep.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, i know this isnt my thread to ask question; but you all seem like drug experts.

Taking a tab of LSD, is it an ok thing to do? Never done drugs before and tbh what was said in my sex/drug education class scared me a bit to not take any drugs as it = instant death.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pickford)
    Ok, i know this isnt my thread to ask question; but you all seem like drug experts.

Taking a tab of LSD, is it an ok thing to do? Never done drugs before and tbh what was said in my sex/drug education class scared me a bit to not take any drugs as it = instant death.
    http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd.shtml

Research yourself and decide, don't trust people over the internet you don't know, plus drugs can't be promoted. The 'experiences' section is always handy.

take a quater of a tab first, see how you feel. It's pretty hard to die on drugs unless you do silly amounts.

And to whoever asked, since last monday i've done about 8 pills, and 3grams of mephedrone.

ReputationRep:
    take a quater of a tab first, see how you feel. It's pretty hard to die on drugs unless you do silly amounts.

And to whoever asked, since last monday i've done about 8 pills, and 3grams of mephedrone.
    It's pretty easy to die on drugs if you don't know your **** actually. Always research before you mix, even some foods can turn a drug deadly.

To the guy taking LSD, research it yourself and decide how much you want and what setting to be in etc. Psychedelics you aren't prepared for suck. Mephedrone is pretty moreish and expensive, it depends if that's 3g in like 48 hours or 3g over 7 days, the latter isn't bad at all.

(Original post by Cupid Stunt)
    It's pretty easy to die on drugs if you don't know your **** actually. Always research before you mix, even some foods can turn a drug deadly.

To the guy taking LSD, research it yourself and decide how much you want and what setting to be in etc. Psychedelics you aren't prepared for suck. Mephedrone is pretty moreish and expensive, it depends if that's 3g in like 48 hours or 3g over 7 days, the latter isn't bad at all.
    are you joking? Mephedrone is rediculously cheap. I bought 5 grams for £45 online. Then was selling it for £25-£40 a wrap, depending on how much i could blag it.

Of course i fell into the loop of taking it by myself with it constantly lying around. The 3g wasnt taken excessively though, over 5ish days i'd say. And i wouldnt get high from it every time. Ie if id had poor sleep due to pill and mephedrone sleep, i'd take a little pick-me-up to myself the next day. If i was bored in the evening, i'd take a couple lines and dance in my room. But it all adds up, and although it's not done any great damage to me because the dosages have been small, it's royally ****** up my sleep pattern. Now every day at around this time, i really really fancy a line. I'm so tired and need that little burst of energy that mephedrone brings. Resisting is hard. Hopefully i'll sell or binge on the rest tonight and then not order anymore in.

temptation gone.

ReputationRep:
    are you joking? Mephedrone is rediculously cheap. I bought 5 grams for £45 online. Then was selling it for £25-£40 a wrap, depending on how much i could blag it.

Of course i fell into the loop of taking it by myself with it constantly lying around. The 3g wasnt taken excessively though, over 5ish days i'd say. And i wouldnt get high from it every time. Ie if id had poor sleep due to pill and mephedrone sleep, i'd take a little pick-me-up to myself the next day. If i was bored in the evening, i'd take a couple lines and dance in my room. But it all adds up, and although it's not done any great damage to me because the dosages have been small, it's royally ****** up my sleep pattern. Now every day at around this time, i really really fancy a line. I'm so tired and need that little burst of energy that mephedrone brings. Resisting is hard. Hopefully i'll sell or binge on the rest tonight and then not order anymore in.

temptation gone.
    I've seen people spend several hundred within a week, it's an expensive drug... Trust me. Like I said, it's a very moreish drug it only peeks for around 2 hours then you can take the same dose again and again and again, I've seen people really binge through this stuff and it costs a fortune to do it, compared to a lot of other drugs anyway.

Why are you even making this thread anyway? You don't seem to be taking in help given.

I personally don't like mephedrone, it's really good for 2 hours then literally disappears within seconds leaving you feeling bored and ****. Most nights out aren't 2 hours long.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.