Turn on thread page Beta

Sleeping Pattern. watch

ReputationRep:
    Well errr, before today, I was going to sleep at 4am and waking up at 1pm, but today I was out with a friend and I stayed up all night and managed to force myself to stay awake until 6pmish. So, I woke up at 2am this morning. So this will probably be my new pattern.

How do you fix your sleeping pattern? I always **** it up during the summer holidays.

During winter I'd go to sleep at 8pm and wake up at 5am. I kinda liked that. (Esp going for walks on winter mornings :love: )

ReputationRep:
    You're asking a bunch of TSRians at 4 in the morning how to fix a sleeping pattern...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by menaa-x)
    You're asking a bunch of TSRians at 4 in the morning how to fix a sleeping pattern....
    This :king3:

ReputationRep:
    Go to bed :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuhLah)
    Go to bed :woo:
    But what if the OP doesn't have a bed? Do they go to the floor instead? :curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluebird92)
    But what if the OP doesn't have a bed? Do they go to the floor instead? :curious:
    But it's the OP that just said 'Go to bed' lmfao.

ReputationRep:
    FOOL! I am the op :rolleye:

Anyway. Has anyone ever fixed a fuct up sleeping pattern?

ReputationRep:
    Ugh, I've got "House" recorded on my sky+, and zone horror has some good things on...

Not enough hours in the day D:

Hmmmmmm time to download some horror film methinks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Genocidal)
    Hmmmmmm time to download some horror film methinks.
    LOL stuff in your spoiler in your sig is so mean :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I hate it, I always wake up disorientated every err afternoon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuhLah)
    FOOL! I am the op :rolleye:

Anyway. Has anyone ever fixed a fuct up sleeping pattern?
    You must be very tired! :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by menaa-x)
    You must be very tired! :lolwut:
    :erm:

ReputationRep:
    My sleeping pattern fails at the moment. Box sets of House > sleep anyway.

ReputationRep:
    just smoke a joint tomorrow evening, get to sleep around ten. then youll be normal again. or take a sleeping pill, or other downer drug.

ReputationRep:
    Im gonna be ****** tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diabla)
    My sleeping pattern fails at the moment. Box sets of House > sleep anyway.
    Omg totally.

It's amazing how one night up late can make you nocturnal :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Just stay awake for the rest of the day, then go sleep at 10pm-1am or so. It's what I'm doing. Drink plenty of tea/coffee/energy drinks if you feel tired, and find something to do. Staying awake for 40 hours or more isn't actually that hard, as long as you can keep yourself entertained. If you're bored, you'll end up thinking 'I'll just lie down for ten minutes'. Then you wake up 8pm, and realise you've only messed up more. ¬_¬

ReputationRep:
    Got my self on canadian time in one night xD Jet lag can go **** itself in the ass.

But seriously, if you keep to the same pattern for a couple weeks your body will just click onto it. even if it's like sleeping for 2 hours at a time, 4 times a day.

ReputationRep:
    I was like you, but yesterday i forced myself to stay awake until 9pm, and then i went to sleep and woke up around 6am. So by the time 9pm comes around again il be tired. So hopefully this is where I will try to keep myself for a while.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.