The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Destructing yourself either by reading books, newspaper, mazgines, praying until what you're trying do doesn't make sense to you then just jump down under the covers.
Reply 21
Ok, I went for a wee sleep. I think that's it fixed...I'm aiming for a 10pm bedtime, I hope. Now I just gotta get the will to press that off button :awesome:

Yeah, I get the thing about trying to stay up all day, I normally don't get past the first 3 hours. "Oh I'll just lie down on the bed. May aswell put on a movie. Ohhh zZZ".

But I managed to do it yesterday :lolwut: ... mostly because I was out with a friend.
Reply 22
I work nights. I go to bed at 8am and wake up at 2pm, then go to bed at 11pm and get up at 8am - that brings me back to day mode. To go to night mode I wake up at 8am, nap from 3pm until 6pm, and go to work at 9pm. The key to changing sleep patterns is selective napping and making yourself get up when you need to.
Reply 23
Uugh, I need to bring this thread back. I didn't sleep at all last night, managed to force myself to stay awake all of today so I could go to bed really early and get a good night's sleep. Except that after an hour or so I woke up, saw a bug the size of my fist on my ceiling, left my room and went to sleep in the spare bedroom, except that obviously didn't work as I'm still awake. Now I'm starting to think that I imagined the bug being there, because I can think of no way it can have got in, but I don't really want to go and check.

Wow, what a pointless post. Basically, I'm slowly going insane.

Latest

Trending

Trending