Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I am extremely keen to find out about people's Facebook usage. I am doing a research piece for my organisational behaviour class and am trying to determine how much time people spend on Facebook and whether they identify themselves as addicts.

Whilst I am interested in extensive forum discussion, I have also developed a short survey that takes about 2 minutes to complete and would love you all to fill it out. You can access it here http://facebooksurvey.webs.com/index.htm.

Thanks,

EJM

ReputationRep:
    Done

ReputationRep:
    We got a lecture by a guy called Prof Mark Griffiths. He researches video game addiction. One note I took was that "healthy enthusiasms add to life, addiction takes away from life". I'm sure that if you contacted him he would be able to send you the powerpoint presentation he showed, it might be useful for you. I found it pretty sad that children wet themselves just because they didn't know they could press pause during a video game. I wonder if it's the same for facebook?

ReputationRep:
    Done (:

ReputationRep:
    Done...

So bored

ReputationRep:
    Done

ReputationRep:
    Done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lostdoll)
    We got a lecture by a guy called Prof Mark Griffiths. He researches video game addiction. One note I took was that "healthy enthusiasms add to life, addiction takes away from life". I'm sure that if you contacted him he would be able to send you the powerpoint presentation he showed, it might be useful for you. I found it pretty sad that children wet themselves just because they didn't know they could press pause during a video game. I wonder if it's the same for facebook?
    Really? :eek:

OP: Done

ReputationRep:
    Done

ReputationRep:
    Maybe say "Addiction to Facebook" in your piece rather than OF Facebook.

ReputationRep:
    done

ReputationRep:
    Done

ReputationRep:
    Done :smile:

ReputationRep:
    done!

ReputationRep:
    Done

ReputationRep:
    Done.

ReputationRep:
    Done also

ReputationRep:
    ToeRag likes this ...

ReputationRep:
    Done

ReputationRep:
    dunnit

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.