Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls reactions to your gym. watch

ReputationRep:
    A form of entertainment for me is when some girl turns up wanting to join.It doesn't happen often I have to say, we have no female members and to be honest some of us prefer it due to some of the convos as where I live is quite a small town , and a few of the lads are playing away.

Anyways, I was outside scoffing my post workout meal yesterday and this girl walks up to me after seeing the gym sign and asks some questions about the gym. She was well fit I have to say and I was thinking I wonder if the guvnor will let me teach her some exercises and get a programe started,nice bum great pair of melons. ,probably not the old bugger will love her, he wants first dibs on anything like that like the female amateur bodybuilder who wanted me in her pics for a mag and the guvnor insisted he be in them because he was in a little thing called the mr universe... . So anyways I ask her if she fancies a tour , she seems dead keen. We walk down the stairs laughing and joking and out of all the blokes who could be in there it has to be X.

Now x is a twenty stone doorman and has aspirations to be a powerlifter , thing is he's a walking accident , we have some really experienced blokes who have entered competitons down my gym, but when they try to help him he F's them off, despite the fact twice he's been pinned with heavy weight that there is no way he can handle. One fella done his back helping him. H'es on all sorts of chemicals too .He is very vocal when pushing himself and he is really pushing a squat out just when she steps in. He was roaring. finished and then let out this amazing fart. She saw him, now making sex eyes at her,me towering over her in a singlet sweat still dripping off me (no air conditioning in our gym) the flickering light at the back and weights the size of tractor tyres lying about and she sort of scurried away after very politely telling me she had to be someplace, probably glad her arse was still intact.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really know what to say.

ReputationRep:
    Umm :lolwut: The point to this?

ReputationRep:
    ahah wtf is this?

ReputationRep:
    Ever considered writing Erotic literature?..

..Please don't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JumpingJonny)
    Umm :lolwut: The point to this?

The point is Iam trying to show how macho I am by the gym I go to where women will not dare to tread inside because the testosterone just overpowers them.

Seriously, I am wondering if anyone else goes to a real spit and sawdust gym that makes friends and strangers give a double take when they see it.I often find females are the most horrified.

I just find it funny how out of all the members who could be working out when I showed this girl around it had to be X. I reckon anyone else I could have put a bit of business the boss's way. Guess you had to be there.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing like the smell of misogyny in the morning.

ReputationRep:
    The Basement Gym pisses all over your Fitness/Wellness Centre.

But other than that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Svenjamin)
    Nothing like the smell of misogyny in the morning.
    Ahem how am I being sexist? when it is a fact we have not had according to the guvnor a female member for 5 years? Despite numerous women coming to look round. If anything women are discrimnating against my gym and the members because they are not open minded. We are all big friendly giants who would probably be running about helping her to rack the weights and there would be a queue of 'trainers' if she was half decent looking. The red carpet would come out for a bit of skirt in reality.

ReputationRep:
    Lol what is this?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats?

The gym I go to is over-flowing with fit women who provide no end to entertainment (in a respectful manner ofc). Give me fit women to look at before big chunky men roaring and farting - but hey, that's just me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ministerdonut)
    Ahem how am I being sexist? when it is a fact we have not had according to the guvnor a female member for 5 years? Despite numerous women coming to look round. If anything women are discrimnating against my gym and the members because they are not open minded. We are all big friendly giants who would probably be running about helping her to rack the weights and there would be a queue of 'trainers' if she was half decent looking. The red carpet would come out for a bit of skirt in reality.
    "we have no female members and to be honest some of us prefer it due to some of the convos as where I live is quite a small town , and a few of the lads are playing away."

Hardly sounds like a place of blissful equality.

ReputationRep:
    We have 3 female members, one being my better half, one being a lass who just came in and the other is the owners wife.

It is affectionately referred to as the ghetto gym, but ont he other side of the coin it is way better than all of your gyms and has more records, trophies and competitive athletes. If a woman would like to train in that environment fair play to her, if not then it is her choice.

We are far to interested in what we are trying to achieve than the whole, “Oh a woman, never seen one of those, I want to teach her to stiff leg deadlift while I stand behind her” ********, but I guess that’s why we have world class athletes and not wanna be lifters.

So yes, you are a total misogynist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redefined)
    Congrats?

The gym I go to is over-flowing with fit women who provide no end to entertainment (in a respectful manner ofc). Give me fit women to look at before big chunky men roaring and farting - but hey, that's just me
    It's probably not a gym then, it's a health club.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brotherhood)
    It's probably not a gym then, it's a health club.
    :gfight:

ReputationRep:
    Well...
    Maybe move out of the countryside and into a town/city?

Where girls actually go to the gyms...

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the.... interesting story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ministerdonut)
    She was well fit I have to say and I was thinking I wonder if the guvnor will let me teach her some exercises and get a programe started,nice bum great pair of melons. ,probably not the old bugger will love her, he wants first dibs on anything like that like the female amateur bodybuilder who wanted me in her pics for a mag and the guvnor insisted he be in them because he was in a little thing called the mr universe...

She saw him, now making sex eyes at her,me towering over her in a singlet sweat still dripping off me (no air conditioning in our gym) the flickering light at the back and weights the size of tractor tyres lying about and she sort of scurried away after very politely telling me she had to be someplace, probably glad her arse was still intact.
    W
    T
    F
    :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)
    We have 3 female members, one being my better half, one being a lass who just came in and the other is the owners wife.

It is affectionately referred to as the ghetto gym, but ont he other side of the coin it is way better than all of your gyms and has more records, trophies and competitive athletes. If a woman would like to train in that environment fair play to her, if not then it is her choice.

We are far to interested in what we are trying to achieve than the whole, “Oh a woman, never seen one of those, I want to teach her to stiff leg deadlift while I stand behind her” ********, but I guess that’s why we have world class athletes and not wanna be lifters.

Riiiight. And your sig isn't remotely misogynistic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)

I agree with this :yy:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.