Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a12)
    does anyone knw whether there is accommodation available at qmul available for clearing students? please quote me
    No, there isn't.

ReputationRep:
    What about students that got into QM as their insurance offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a12)
    Also, does the deposit cost £250? when do you get this back or do you ever get this back? and does this come out of your own money?
    You get the deposit back at the end of the lease i believe. Any damages or fines you pay come out of your deposit also so keep it tidy

ReputationRep:
    Maurice Court 27D, Am doing Medicine. Anyone else in my flat? Anyone else in Maurice doing medicine?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wltsm)
    What about students that got into QM as their insurance offer?
    Same situation I'm afraid, people on insurance choices / clearers will not be housed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munkie)
    Same situation I'm afraid, people on insurance choices / clearers will not be housed.
    Is there a kind of living room in Pooley or France house? The pictures on the website look like it's just bedrooms and a sterile-looking kitchen. If there is do you have any pictures?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by near_comatose)
    Is there a kind of living room in Pooley or France house? The pictures on the website look like it's just bedrooms and a sterile-looking kitchen. If there is do you have any pictures?
    No living rooms I'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munkie)
    No living rooms I'm afraid.
    So then where do people usually hang out? The kitchen?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by near_comatose)
    So then where do people usually hang out? The kitchen?
    Kitchen generally, some people hang out in each other's rooms. The Kitchens aren't exactly small, so theres plenty of room to hang out in them.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.