Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Well, theres this girl i have been talking to for abit now shes funny, attractive blah blah blah. But I may have messed it up, she asked continually 'So when do you want to meet me?' and i kept by-passing the question , no idea why.

Should I just ask her straight out or just continue how things are going :rolleyes:

So basically this is an internet "girl"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    So basically this is an internet "girl"?
    Yes ma'am - maybe thats why I'm skeptical

We've talked on the phone and stuff but meh...

So what's wrong exactly?

Why are you sceptical?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    So what's wrong exactly?

Why are you sceptical?
    Basically wondering, should I now state my interest in wanting to meet or just wait for her to ask again....

ReputationRep:
    Well if you don't want to meet up with her I don't see a problem. Would you like us to convince you it's a good idea?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by forsaken_earth)
    Well if you don't want to meet up with her I don't see a problem. Would you like us to convince you it's a good idea?
    ... That would be nice, yeah :yep: lol

(Original post by Venom123)
    Basically wondering, should I now state my interest in wanting to meet or just wait for her to ask again....
    Do you actually want to meet her? If you do then just ask her because it's unlikely she'll ask again since you've pretty much said no before.

ReputationRep:
    Its All In Yo' Head Man
    It Must Me The Ganja

Can You Smell Something That Make You Feel Highh
    Do You Feel Everyone Aint Real
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I dont even understand what you want TC, if you want to see her then see her otherwise then dont.

ReputationRep:
    If you exercise regularly and get a good balanced diet with fewer processed foods your body will produce more testosterone and this will encourage you to take risks and become more like the philosopher heroes of the past.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Venom123)
    Well, theres this girl i have been talking to for abit now shes funny, attractive blah blah blah. But I may have messed it up, she asked continually 'So when do you want to meet me?' and i kept by-passing the question , no idea why.

Should I just ask her straight out or just continue how things are going :rolleyes:
    You fail at social interactions.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.