The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I love my boyfriend's room. It's a lot tidier than mine and he has a lot of posters that I like. And a new carpet. Basically it reminds me of him so guess I'm always happy when in it!
Reply 2
guys rooms do generally bug me. most of my guy friends' rooms are messy, dirty and smell a bit (though not all of them, i hasten to add). and though i would never say anything about it, i much prefer to hang out somewhere other than their rooms. my boyfriend's room is a similar sort of thing tbh. although with him, it doesn't bother me as much. it must be love :p:
Reply 3
i generally get a positive reception from my room, mainly because its full of little things i made :yep:
i live in my boyfriend's flat now, so his bedroom is also my bedroom and it's so bland! he has nice furniture and a good bed, but it's too big for the room, and we have different tastes, so i don't think he'll let me do anything to it.

i miss my old room :frown: all my photos and my stripey carpet.
Reply 5
1) It's a horrible mustardy yellow colour
2) I always hit my head on the windowsill
3) It's never particularly tidy . . .

x
Reply 6
I suggest that everyone keep their bedroom nicely styled and tidy as much as possible so its a nice environment to be in.

Theres no excuse for not doing really if you have to spend a lot of time in it. Its analogous to not clearing the dinner table after you eat or never washing the kitchen.
I dislike that it's always so messy I can never step on the floor.
I like how it's got loads of gig tickets/posters on the walls and some things that I got him. :smile:
That's a strange thread! I like about my boyfriend's house that it's relatively clean and light but I dislike the lack of decoration and "exciting" pictures and such. Oh and I dislike the bathroom but we're already saving for a new one :awesome:
Reply 9
I like how it's always tidy.
I dislike the lack of carpet... my feet get really cold :frown:
umm his uni room was lush :smile: i didnt like that if you werent sat at the laptop you were just on his bed (if that makes sense) a bit like at home but when im in his room im with him so it makes me happy :smile:

and i love seeing my things or things ive bought him laying around :smile:
Reply 11
i dont understand why people are arsed if a rooms tidy or not :dontknow:

it doesnt really matter
Reply 12
my boyfriends room at his mums house is very basic and bare- it seems to refelect his mums tastes and not his personality. not that i dont like it, but i much prefer being in his room at his dads. its more personal and has things that are personal to him on display etc that remind me of him. i think he should loose the bunk bed though, hes 18 in a week and still sleeps in one!

Thinking about it though, i doubt he likes my room much! its painted bright pink and lime green and is full of junk :smile:
I dislike that my bf still shares a room with his bro even though they are 20 and 21! and we have to go and sleep in the spare room (yes! there's a spare room!) when we stay at his :frown:
I dislike that it smells like damp. Also it's cold lol. Brrrrrrr
Like: It's pretty spacious and bright and get's quite a lot of light in. He has a nice tele and MOST of his stuff is put away. He has his baby dragon in there :smile: Which adds light and looks nice :smile:

Dislike: He has too many surfaces; bedside table, stool, top of tank, top of wardrobe and until recently had top of tele and top of cabinet the tele sat on. And all these surfaces collect crap, such as hair dye boxes, DVD's, chargers, deoderant cans, tacographs etc etc etc. So He needs to get rid of some surfaces so there's less crap hanging about. It could do with having a bit more colour I think. All the walls are bare. Oh and none of his furniture matches at all. Nothing majorly bad though.
Reply 16
SianSian
I like how it's always tidy.
I dislike the lack of carpet... my feet get really cold :frown:

lololol awww (imo wooden/stone floors look so much better though)
Reply 17
Joshua3
lololol awww (imo wooden/stone floors look so much better though)

Haha yeah I agree. And easier to clean. Still... my poor feet :frown:
:p:
I don't currently have a boyfriend- however, I really LOVED all of my ex's rooms.
Reply 19
I once had a boyfriend who had posters of topless, over-made up girls all over his room. I didn't like that ...

Latest

Trending

Trending