The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

99p And A Flake
I dislike that it smells like damp. Also it's cold lol. Brrrrrrr

Are some of you currently dating squatters? :biggrin:
Reply 41
a guys room what dosent smell is obviously gay or his mum/Nan has just cleaned it for him
b_white
So my girlfriend came round my house yesterday and we spent most of our time outside + watching TV downstairs, but she couldn't stand being in my room... apparently the millions of boxes of junk, almost no windows and "boring" walls make her feel depressed... maybe she's right and I never really saw it before.

So girls, what do/don't you like about your boyfriend's room, such as how tidy it is, how much old rubbish and junk ther eis lying around, number of computers, posters etc?

I don't like my boyfriends room although i'm happy to be in there if only to get away from his parents and have my own choice of whats on telly. There is hardly room to move, there is about two foot gap between his bed and the shelving unit with his tv on. That is the only floor space there is. I thought my bedroom was small but his is less than half the size. It is literally a cupboard, his tv doubles as his computer screen cos he doesn't have room for both and his bed is his desk chair. I know everyone complains about how small there uni rooms are but his uni room was almost twice the size of his room at home.
guys rooms:

like: double beds, tidy-ish, clean sheets, a few belongings to poke around hahah, guitar in the corner whatever

don't like: dirty underwear lying around (lots), messy, plates and cups, curtains closed, slutty posters - if you want some 'hot' girls kissing thats fine but no trashy blondes with fake boobs
Reply 44
It's so tidy. I am so jealous of his tidiness. :frown:
Reply 45
I like my boyf's room to have LIGHT and AIR - I always open the window and curtains so I can breathe.
un-jardin-sur-le-nil
guys rooms:

like: double beds, tidy-ish, clean sheets, a few belongings to poke around hahah, guitar in the corner whatever

don't like: dirty underwear lying around (lots), messy, plates and cups, curtains closed, slutty posters - if you want some 'hot' girls kissing thats fine but no trashy blondes with fake boobs

My boyfriend doesn't have any of your bads but he doesn't have any of your goods either mainly cos there isn't enough room for any of them.
Reply 47
Clarky-x
I disliked the fact my ex had another girls name painted on in wall in Japanese, whom he never even went out with, was just strangely obsessed. It didn't get painted over until we'd been doing out about three months.

:lolwut:
scott202
Are some of you currently dating squatters? :biggrin:

I'm afraid it's worse than that - Northerners! :p:
Reply 49
i like how its alot bigger than my room...my room only fits a single bed with tiny bit of floor space and a wardrobe,his room has a double bed,wardrobe and quite alot of floor space although his total gym workout thing and big boxing bag take up quite a lot of space.but i dont mind cos can watch him doing workout/boxing practice :p:
My room is small, but simple. All the junk like textbooks and ornaments I don't need are stashed in the basement. I like the clean look with laminated wooden floorboards, lightly colour painted walls and aluminium bed frames. Everything has a natural or light look to it, to maximise the sunlight that's coming in through my window in the morning when I wake up. It also makes the room look more spacious; I learned that on DIY SOS lol.

I hate using curtains, and much prefer my wooden blinds :smile: Don't use too many posters though, starts to look quite tacky, lol.

I used to play The Sims A LOT as a teenager and always strived to get the perfect bedroom look. It's quite fun designing it!
Hannah_x
3) It's never particularly tidy . . .

x

hes male says it all

Floofy
It's just monging and dirty. And the kitty litter box in the corner.

now thats foul

Dr Zeuss&#8482
my vintage star wars figures and comic books used to drive the ladies crazy (i wish i was joking but all my exes were obsessed with them :lolwut:)

in a good way or a bad way - i know the feeling when it comes to men and toys

whitepearlbaby
I actually love comic books. But star wars figures are just weird :mmm:

what about transformers?

Im in a strange one as i live in a flat (on my own) that my gf used to own so its decorated how she and her mom had it decorated. I as of yet haven't redecorated (the bedroom is painted black yes i hate it) as i havent got round to it.

The missus loves the living room apprently its very me, its got a book case, shelves full of transformers and stuff ive painted, plenty of light and is comfy.

My bedroom she likes somewhat but seeing as we have a whole flat to ourselves dont much other than sleep and have sex in there. She does dislike it though when my dog sleeps on the bed (which is always) and the dog tries to get between us - my dog can get jealous :biggrin:

its really cute she wiggles forward on her belly until her heads over my neck and if that doesnt work she slithers all teh way over and wiggles into place between it.
Reply 52
I don't dislike any of it. It's a little messy, but so is mine and it doesn't bother me. It's just a pretty standard room, with book, a CD player, a bed etc. Nothing to complain about really, and I like it :smile:
Reply 53
silverbolt
My bedroom she likes somewhat but seeing as we have a whole flat to ourselves dont much other than sleep and have sex in there. She does dislike it though when my dog sleeps on the bed (which is always) and the dog tries to get between us - my dog can get jealous :biggrin:

its really cute she wiggles forward on her belly until her heads over my neck and if that doesnt work she slithers all teh way over and wiggles into place between it.

Yeah I hate it when the animals get involved! (Said in the most non-beastial way.)

Like when one kitten just wouldn't bloody leave us alone. And he had to keep picking him up and putting him on the floor. An endless cycle!
Floofy
Yeah I hate it when the animals get involved! (Said in the most non-beastial way.)

Like when one kitten just wouldn't bloody leave us alone. And he had to keep picking him up and putting him on the floor. An endless cycle!

nah once, shes got herself comfy she settles down, the thing is where my gf sleeps when she stops over is where my dog sleeps the rest of the time
I cant stand the mess in my bf's room. He's got boxers, socks, t-shirts, tissues and papers everywhere in the room... I normally tidy up his room for him if i'm going to be staying over cus i'm a bit of clean freak tbh. I'm glad his room doesnt smell unlike other guys in his flat, or one girl in my flat!

Please keep anon as the girl uses this.
Floofy

talking bout the cat! I was at my bf's at the weekend and his cat was annoying me. i hated it when i caught her hair on my clothes or IN MY MOUTH! She's just too fury...She woke me up in the morning by meowing a lot next to me, and i kinda got a fright when i opened my eyes cus she was really close to my face. My bf chucked her out after that.
Reply 57
speedstacker
talking bout the cat! I was at my bf's at the weekend and his cat was annoying me. i hated it when i caught her hair on my clothes or IN MY MOUTH! She's just too fury...She woke me up in the morning by meowing a lot next to me, and i kinda got a fright when i opened my eyes cus she was really close to my face. My bf chucked her out after that.

Totally, and I went a good year without saying anything to him about it becuase i didn't want to seem bossy or high maintenance, but theres only so much a girl can take!

But when I told him he was super cool about it, made sure the cats weren't on the bed/in the room as much as they used to be. You should speak up!
Floofy
Totally, and I went a good year without saying anything to him about it becuase i didn't want to seem bossy or high maintenance, but theres only so much a girl can take!

But when I told him he was super cool about it, made sure the cats weren't on the bed/in the room as much as they used to be. You should speak up!

I didnt have to speak up, i think he could tell from my face :p: I like his cat but i just cant stand the hair!! I swear i've ate a good few of them during my stay!

I was cooking for him on sunday and the cat was trying to get something off the table, i sushed her but she didnt bother to move. He knew i've been annoyed by it in the morning so he chucked her out again saying "you better go outside before causing any trouble"...

Oh the most annoying thig was that he told me off for splashing water at the sink (which some of the droplets got on to the cat, who was eating next to the sink) after i washed our dishes. I was crying straight after cus i just couldnt believe he'd told me off for that. Of course, he appologised after!

Latest

Trending

Trending