Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    yeah i'm hoping to go on one of the Secure home weekened things in september. already have one girl to share a house with so we are going to go together on the weekend.

i think you can still meet a lot of people you might just have to make a bit more effort than you would in halls.

ReputationRep:
    I got into Portsmouth through clearing to do Politics. Is there absolutely no chance of getting into halls then?

ReputationRep:
    anyone wanting to sort out a houseshare or something like that PM me and we can sort something out ASAP and tick it off the gigantic to-do list I bet we've all got!

ReputationRep:
    am looking to houseshare with literally almost anyone, i'm a nice enough laid back dude (: anyway guys if anyone's even vaguely interested please add me on http://www.facebook.com/stath91, honestly it won't be anything contractual yet so try me! )

ReputationRep:
    A few reminders about the site rules guys:

Advertising is not permitted on The Student Room, offenders will be warned and eventually banned if you continue to advertise. Posting your email address is also against the rules.

ReputationRep:
    Even in the House Hunting 2009 thread..?
    Come on TSR, reconsider this rule for us desperate students who just need a roof over our heads .

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I'm not going to Portsmouth, but my boyf is, and he doesn't have the internet, so I've been doing some digging for him- does anyone know the dates of the househunting weekends? I can't find them anywhere. Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EierVonSatan)
    A few reminders about the site rules guys:

Advertising is not permitted on The Student Room, offenders will be warned and eventually banned if you continue to advertise. Posting your email address is also against the rules.
    Why is it against the rules in a thread that's dedicated to it?

And whilst posting your e mail address is against the rules you can still have it on your profile guys

ReputationRep:
    still desperately searching if anyone's interested, www.facebook.com/stath91 (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fizzywizzy525)
    Hey guys, I'm not going to Portsmouth, but my boyf is, and he doesn't have the internet, so I've been doing some digging for him- does anyone know the dates of the househunting weekends? I can't find them anywhere. Cheers
    Every weekend in september. Call 02392843214 to book a place, they've only got 12-13th available i think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paperclip)
    Every weekend in september. Call 02392843214 to book a place, they've only got 12-13th available i think.
    Thanks very much

ReputationRep:
    :yep: thank you

ReputationRep:
    But guys if I were you, I would go *before* the secure-a-house day and look at some of the places, cus' some are still really good and there are people there atm looking?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.