Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaydiee)
    I'm doing Law & Criminology actually (but my course is in the Business School) :p:

Btw is your name like 'We are the Ocean' cos I love them

Yeah it is, i love them too, been a fan right from the start i'll be seein them for the 11th time on sunday

I've been told that i should be able to get a house sorted if i get 2 more people. Definate people that is.

x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jerdboy)
    Are these places far apart? Because I'll be on foot...
    Thanks for being so organised by the way ^^
    Nah, not far.

I'll be driving anyway, so even if they are far apart then I could always give you a lift or something

xxx

ReputationRep:
    I'll come down on Saturday, i'll cycle down from Brighton lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesFrancis)
    Nah, not far.

I'll be driving anyway, so even if they are far apart then I could always give you a lift or something

xxx
    Lovely, thanks

ReputationRep:
    Damn, I have been rejected aswell... just phoned them :'(

Should I wait for the accomodation pack or try to find something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmae)
    Damn, I have been rejected aswell... just phoned them :'(

Should I wait for the accomodation pack or try to find something?
    Meh, the accomodation pack only contains their APOLOGIES lol, and a log in details so you can book for the house hunting weekend they're going to have.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone contacted EasyMove Portsmouth?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1818195892

They seem very helpful.

ReputationRep:
    Hey James, i'm still interested in coming down on Saturday the 25th! i've been a bit busy lately hence why i haven't been on here but i can come down Saturday morning and you have sent me the details of the first house through a private message . I'll probably be getting a lift from my dad since i don't drive so i can just tell him to do whatever while i visit the houses with you guys :P. And wetherspoons sounds good for lunch!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by McVicar)
    Hey James, i'm still interested in coming down on Saturday the 25th! i've been a bit busy lately hence why i haven't been on here but i can come down Saturday morning and you have sent me the details of the first house through a private message . I'll probably be getting a lift from my dad since i don't drive so i can just tell him to do whatever while i visit the houses with you guys :P. And wetherspoons sounds good for lunch!
    Ok cool

See you all at the house at 10:30am then!

xxx

ReputationRep:
    bad/good news guys and gals depending on how you look at it. I decided to give another route a try with house finding and have been contacting second years with spaces in the houses they have moved into. I have now found a house and am going to look at and most likely sign the contract on Monday. I wish you all the best and will undoubtedly see you around. feel free to say hey on facebook etc.

I'll be living on great southsea street if any of you were interested

good luck all!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by McVicar)
    McVicar whats your facebook or msn add me, I want a ride in your jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ag.........

ReputationRep:
    Hey James. Do you have the landladys contact details (from the house in Licoln Road) cos my parents woould like to see the house when they get back off holiday?
    I guess she wouldnt mind cause I've already been round to see it as well. I may ask, if possible, if they would show us the second house near Albert Road that they were talking about because that was a little bit closer to the uni.
    Thanks for inviting us down again today and being so organised

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i'd probably be interested in that one as well, i forgot she mentioned that, was it the same price as the other 4 bedroom we saw? i e-mailed the guy about the 5 bedroom renovation in progress me and the other guys saw before Lincoln road and haven't got any reply yet, will probably ring him tomorrow

And yeah again thanks to James for arranging it all, was fun to meet some people before uni starts

ReputationRep:
    McVicar, can I get the number of that estate agent off you (guy with M5), send it through PM incase the other property I like gets taken all of a sudden.

Oh and thanks again James for organising everything you crazy ass mofo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by botchok5)
    McVicar whats your facebook or msn add me, I want a ride in your jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ag.........
    Hahaha

i'll pm you my facebook profile and msn!

Yeah sure dude, will send you it now.

ReputationRep:
    Hey dude, can you send me deets for the video. My youtube acc is Jerdboy69.
    I'd like to show the mother the video.
    ooo, is it not showing up in the thread? o_O

Here's the link:
    => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WSciLIZV90

xx

ReputationRep:
    Thanks man, got it working.
    Keep in touch about when you're putting down your deposit and stuff, I really liked that house. I'm ready to pay out ASAP.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks man, got it working.
    Keep in touch about when you're putting down your deposit and stuff, I really liked that house. I'm ready to pay out ASAP.
    Sure dude.

All we need now are two more females

Any takers? PM me or reply here.

xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesFrancis)
    Sure dude.

All we need now are two more females

Any takers? PM me or reply here.

xx
    Two :eek:
    My parents want to look at it first but I'm pretty sure I'm game :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaydiee)
    Two :eek:
    My parents want to look at it first but I'm pretty sure I'm game :yes:
    Yeah, four rooms

Ah cool, let me know

xxx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.