Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jerdboy)
    Good old Jimmy.
    Are you still gonna get that room in the second Campbell house?
    We'll have to meet up again at some point, yeah.
    Yeah, I got bedroom 5 (the one we saw), that kid we saw with his mummy beat me to the other one, but it's all good I didn't get the small room (room 3).
    Definitely! gotta meet up when we get there! Portsmouth 09! Weeeeeeeee!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by botchok5)
    Yeah, I got bedroom 5 (the one we saw), that kid we saw with his mummy beat me to the other one, but it's all good I didn't get the small room (room 3).
    Definitely! gotta meet up when we get there! Portsmouth 09! Weeeeeeeee!
    Ah awesome, and you sorted the advance rent problem you had? Glad you're sorted.

See, look at us all sorted. This is what happens when people come together. I feel a sing song coming on...

But yeh seriously, those from saturday should all come to our moving in party... if we have one

xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by McVicar)
    Haha everyone seems to be sorted out of that viewing group now cept me waiting for a call back from that M5 guy (Neil??) about the 5 bedroom house still, and by the looks of it from what he told me on the phone I've gotta find four other people for it! since they don't do single room advertising.
    Aww mate, don't forget that there's always other houses still available.

Check this housing list every weekday:
    => http://housing.port.ac.uk/lists.html

Good luck ^_^

xxx

ReputationRep:
    Still looking for 1 more female to live in the Lincoln Road house (video above) with 2 guys and another female.

Reply here or PM me if interested

xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesFrancis)
    Ah awesome, and you sorted the advance rent problem you had? Glad you're sorted.

See, look at us all sorted. This is what happens when people come together. I feel a sing song coming on...

But yeh seriously, those from saturday should all come to our moving in party... if we have one

xxx
    Let's just say when I got home I had to do some "Mommy please can I can I??????" lol

ReputationRep:
    Aww mate, don't forget that there's always other houses still available.

Check this housing list every weekday:
    => http://housing.port.ac.uk/lists.html

Good luck ^_^

xxx
    Yep yep been checking that and arranged 2 (potentially 3) viewings for saturday! the first one is a 4 bedroom that's like 5-10 mins walk from the uni and apparently they haven't even had anyone interested it in yet! and it's also near 2 supermarkets. If it's awesome i'm gonna put the deposit down and claim the biggest room and good thing is they are accepting individuals so i don't have to get 3 other people together (unless i want to get some first years together who haven't got a house yet)

ReputationRep:
    Woo put down the deposit for the first house i saw, i think i found i winner, ASDA and Tesco is like a few mins walk from it and about 10 mins walk from the uni. There's also a Wilkinsons nearby somewhere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by McVicar)
    Woo put down the deposit for the first house i saw, i think i found i winner, ASDA and Tesco is like a few mins walk from it and about 10 mins walk from the uni. There's also a Wilkinsons nearby somewhere
    Congratulations Do you know who/how many you're sharing with?

ReputationRep:
    Well i know one person I'm living with, he's an international student from Saudi Arabia. Talking to the owner she wasn't too keen on having international students (apparently she had them last year and the place was completely trashed, infested with mice :/ but she and her husband cleared/sorted everything out again, making some improvements aswell) so i don't know who else i'll be sharing with until i go back up there around late August/September to sign the contract and finalise everything.

Oh i forgot to say, it is a 5 bedroom house, so hopefully I've got nice people like you guys

ReputationRep:
    not sure if anyone is still looking,
    but someone I know has a few rooms in a place just off albert road, if anyone would be interested!

ReputationRep:
    I need a a place in rented as I didnt get a place in halls But not really going to start looking until after 20th when I no ive 100% got in there!

ReputationRep:
    Just thought i'd put myself up on here. Im still looking for a group of people, mixed group if poss.

My facebook is /jslack

Also when are Secure a Home days? and are they any good?

ReputationRep:
    Me and James Francis are still looking for a couple of girls to join us in a mixed house in Fratton. Pics a few pages ago. House 1.

PM me or JamesFrancis if you wanna get in contact

ReputationRep:
    Me and James Francis are still looking for a couple of girls to join us in a mixed house in Fratton. Pics a few pages ago. House 1.

PM me or JamesFrancis if you wanna get in contact
    Bump.
    There's still a space.
    Good luck tomorrow everyone.

ReputationRep:
    Bump.
    There's still a space.
    Good luck tomorrow everyone.

Still looking for 1 more female to live in the Lincoln Road house (video above) with 2 guys and another female.

Reply here or PM me if interested

xxx

Hey guys, I'm really sorry to mess you around and stuff but Portsmouth Uni phoned me up today and offered me a room at Bateson (if I get the grades!) I'm not sure why, I'm really confused.... I bet I dont even get in now!
    I'm sorry to let you down, it'll probably be easier trying to find 2 girls instead of one though. And you'll fill the spaces up when you get there if not!
    Good Luck and keep in contact!

ReputationRep:
    I've been on holiday so have had NO idea about accommodation, I completely forgot about it to be honest. I only just got back and find out tomorrow if I have any mail or not... I'm really worried, because I've left it so late if I don't have a place I won't really know what to do!

ReputationRep:
    Ah just found out i got in to Portsmouth (it's my insurance). Any idea what i should do for housing??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *HullaBaLoO*)
    Ah just found out i got in to Portsmouth (it's my insurance). Any idea what i should do for housing??
    (Original post by LicktheShade)
    I've been on holiday so have had NO idea about accommodation, I completely forgot about it to be honest. I only just got back and find out tomorrow if I have any mail or not... I'm really worried, because I've left it so late if I don't have a place I won't really know what to do!
    Well me and James are still after 2 ladies, so we'll get in contact i suppose or something...
    Just give us today to sort this out....

ReputationRep:
    Well me and James are still after 2 ladies, so we'll get in contact i suppose or something...
    Just give us today to sort this out....
    Sure no problem...just send me details of rent and pictures if possible and I'll think about it.

Unfortunately I'm heading off to America next week, so all planning has to be done now. Haha really didn't plan this well enough!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, i've replied to your PM, LicktheShade

If you have any questions about the house, add me on facebook with the e-mail:

[email protected]

(don't email me at it though, because it's an email account I don't check often)

xxx
    Yep, I added you, my name is Lucienne Larrabure. I'm so glad this opportunity came up!

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 10, 2009

University open days

• University of Portsmouth
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 10 Nov '18
  • University of Portsmouth
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 1 Dec '18
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.