Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blatant Troll)
    and what of Abercrombie & Fitch, my good chum?
    Ha

People can wear what they want really (before i get negged by someone), there wasn't much conviction in what i said but yeh it's along the same grounds as those other designers.

A + F doesn't seem quite as prominent to me though at the moment.

Maybe i just don't notice it as much.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure why everyone's saying they're awful. Mine is incredibly comfortable and warm. Plus it reminds me that I'm at university and out of the hellhole of my hometown- it's extremely comforting. I don't wear it around university because, well, yeah, that's a little weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EGjeff)
    Who really cares what people think, if you want one, get one
    This. I like mine and wear it all the time. That makes me a geek? Oh well... :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    So would you say people didn't wear them around the university campus?

ReputationRep:
    thank you random rep of the day person! but you didn't leave your name so i can't return the favour :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Im planning to buy one!

ReputationRep:
    University hoodies are cringe-making and make you look like a complete sad act.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milch)
    Why is everyone saying she might not even be going there. Maybe her exams went really well and she is confident about meeting her offer :dontknow:
    she might get an even better offer then!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I don't plan to buy one.

Especially considering that I could buy an equally comfortable hoodie (or jumper, or something) without looking like an arse...

ReputationRep:
    I was planning on buying one Just to wear back home during the holidays

ReputationRep:
    I bought my Royal Holloway hoodies because I was cold. I only wear them when I'm in my 'I want to be comfy' mode.

ReputationRep:
    I love my old unis Society hoody, it makes me feel all important :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleMissSunshine5)
    Is it wrong that I have been looking at university hoodies for my firm choice, and am really tempted to buy one?
    Do people wear university hoodies anyway?
    No it is ok....I've done the same thing!!! I will get one if I get in my firm....but just to wear indoors :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hoodies ftw, particularly if its cold when you're going to sleep. Nothing says 'I'm a geek and proud' quite like a Physics Society hoody though. Not that that stopped buying one :p: If I'm going to wear one though outdoors, it'd be my grey uni of manc hoody

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleMissSunshine5)
    Is it wrong that I have been looking at university hoodies for my firm choice, and am really tempted to buy one?
    Do people wear university hoodies anyway?
    Not at all. As long as it's a decent uni

Yes, yes they do. I personally own several.

ReputationRep:
    i personally think uni hoodies just look ****
    as do 6th form 'leavers hoodies'

when we went on a school trip to belgium my english teacher was walking round in her uni of b'ham hoodie....people who wear them while they're at uni = bad, people who wear them once they've left uni = even worse

ReputationRep:
    Ive got a soceity hoody from my uni
    Even if you dont wear it outdoors its still something comfy to wear indoors and will be like a momentum.
    I certainly wudnt buy one if your not 100% certain ur going to ur uni, wait till u get there anything cud happen inbetween now and then!

ReputationRep:
    i wanna get one but i knw im gonna look like a proper douche bag lol

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait to get one lmao!

Assuming I get in...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.