Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Chances of getting pregnant from pre-ejaculation fluid? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincePauper)
    Dont base your life on wikipedia, would you get ready for an abortion before you even have sex? Common sense boy.
    The morning after pill is for emergencies only, and it is not recommended AT ALL. It is only to be used if its the last option.
    I wasn't referring to when people do need to use it, I was talking about when it's most effective.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    http://www.sexetc.org/faq/pregnancy/992

Just ran it through google out of interest and that article seems to put me in the clear? A few others agree with it..

I hadn't ejaculated since like Sunday night, and this happened yesterday night. And I peed lots in between ;3
    Yes, there was a thread about this recently. The chances of your precum containing sperm seems vanishingly low, so I for one would not agree with the idea that it is still worth her taking the MAP, because hugely perturbing her hormones is not something to be taken lightly. It's a serious drug.
    Where in her cycle is she at the moment?

Other thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=881619

(Original post by wellisntitfor)
    Where in her cycle is she at the moment?

Other thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=881619
    Actually that's a very relevant question. She came on her period around Thursday, and said that it was very light yesterday, however there was no blood at all, so she may have just finished her period yesterday.

Ah ****, isn't that like the most fertile time? :3

ReputationRep:
    Actually that's a very relevant question. She came on her period around Thursday, and said that it was very light yesterday, however there was no blood at all, so she may have just finished her period yesterday.

Ah ****, isn't that like the most fertile time? :3
    The most fertile time is right before the period. If she was on her period, you're safe. The period is the time where the egg gets flushed out, so your sperm (if any were present) swam to their deaths with nowhere to go.

Poor things.

(Original post by Delta Usafa)
    The most fertile time is right before the period. If she was on her period, you're safe. The period is the time where the egg gets flushed out, so your sperm (if any were present) swam to their deaths with nowhere to go.

Poor things.
    Oh, great.

Load off my mind.

Poor things.
    I hope they like stomach acid. :|

ReputationRep:
    By all other accounts, a woman's most fertile time is around day 14 of the cycle (day 1 being the start of her period).

ReputationRep:
    She nees the morning after pill - free form ther GP or sexual health clinic, or you can buy it over the counter in a lot of larger chemists (in the region of £25.

You might also like to visit a sexual heath clinic yourself. The most common reason a condom splits is not being too big (seriously - even a small condom can hold a pint of lager!!), but having poor application technique. There's no shame in it, but it's always worth making sure you're putting it on right, as an 18 year-plus STI isn't always the most welcome of additions!

While you're there you could also get a full Sexual HEalth MOT - it's good practice to get in to.

ReputationRep:
    I had sex with my boyfriend yesterday...the condom split before he had *** and he pulled out straight away.
    Is there a risk that I could get pregnant from this?
    He said it should be fine and I shouldn't worry...he is far more experienced than me but I wanted someone else's opinion.

ReputationRep:
    I think it may be too late for the morning after pill. I thought I read you're supposed to take it before or immediately after sex. Though I could be wrong.

You're probably fine though.
    Yup u r wrong. She should still be able to take the morning after pill up to 72 hours after the "deed". And I don't know what possesed u 2 think u take it b4 sex. That's absurd cos dey r not sweets u no. Dey can b harmful and imagine taking dem every time b4 sex. It wud not make sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misskimono)
    Yup u r wrong. She should still be able to take the morning after pill up to 72 hours after the "deed". And I don't know what possesed u 2 think u take it b4 sex. That's absurd cos dey r not sweets u no. Dey can b harmful and imagine taking dem every time b4 sex. It wud not make sense.
    i dun no y u r bothering 2 respond a year l8.

ReputationRep:
    Good to ask.If you suspect that you are pregnant it is better to have a home pregnancy test, the moment you experience any sign of pregnancy or you miss your periods. If you are eager to know the results even before missing the periods then you have to visit a laboratory for the blood test. These tests can determine the pregnancy even if it is of few hours.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.there are chances. Unsafe sex is always dangerous.you need to consult expert.Later Symptoms include bloated feeling, the sore and tender breasts, touch of nausea. Most of all, the absence of monthly periods would speak it up.

premature ejaculation training || Ejaculation training

ReputationRep:
    * How much is the morning after?
    * Where can I get it?
    * Can you get it free from a doctor?
    * They WERE durex. Actually this happens pretty often, I think I need bigger ones. :/
    Trojan magnums
    You'll never go back to those ****** durex things again.

Oh, great.

Load off my mind.
    *token "load" joke*

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.