Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everybody,

I just recieved the 'Welcome guide for international students' seconds ago, and I was just wondering if that means that I've been officially accepted by KCL and will be attending during September??

I'm so confused please do not hesitate with your input.

Thanks for your help

ReputationRep:
    Did you meet the conditions of your offer?

ReputationRep:
    What does track say?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't meet the conditions, and track's still the same

I'm so confused...I was wondering what other KCL applicants are doing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K7eelat Ilmoog)
    Hey everybody,

I just recieved the 'Welcome guide for international students' seconds ago, and I was just wondering if that means that I've been officially accepted by KCL and will be attending during September??

I'm so confused please do not hesitate with your input.

Thanks for your help
    Are the IB results out already?!

ReputationRep:

What does track actually say? Conditional?

The email you got was probably a mass mailing to everyone. Email/call KCL and verify where you stand.

(Original post by wizz_kid)
    Yes

ReputationRep:

Best thing to do is contact KCL

(Original post by wizz_kid)
    Yup, came out last week

ReputationRep:
    It came in DHL...
    They also said they look forward to welcoming me in September, and to get the handbook with me and not lose it..

Why would they send that to everybody?

(I tried calling several times, the lines are always busy) *keeps dialing ruthlessly*

ReputationRep:
    Wait, why haven't you already called? That'd be the first thing I'd do if I missed my offer. You should call them.

ReputationRep:
    It came in DHL...
    They also said they look forward to welcoming me in September, and to get the handbook with me and not lose it..

(I tried calling several times, the lines are always busy) *keeps dialing ruthlessly*
    :hmmm:

It sounds as if you have been accepted but the procedure is that a place is only ever confirmed once it is done via your track page on UCAS, regardless of what the universities communicate to you directly. Thus, you really need a track update to be sure of where you stand.

ReputationRep:
    How about you guys...did your track update? Mine's been the same since May...

ReputationRep:
    My track hasn't updated yet but I met my offer so I'm not too concerned

ReputationRep:

Maybe you should call them. I declined an offer from KCL but they still sent me an information pack 2 and a half months later... you should probably check, as people have said, that it's not a mass-mail.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Hey everybody, just to update ya'll, I sent them an email explaining all of this and they asked for my UCAS number...omg I hope they accept me *fingers crossed*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Wait, why haven't you already called? That'd be the first thing I'd do if I missed my offer. You should call them.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    My insurance choice is KCL, and I received a mail last week telling me that I should send them my results if they are not being sent automatically.

I told them that my results would be sent to UCAS by the IBO, and they replied that it was a mass-email and told me not to worry, UCAS would be updated within the next two weeks.

BTW, I¡m already unconditional for my firm, but anyway...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam...)

Yup, came out last week
    Oh right! I'm sooo jealous lol!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.