Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm starting to think I'm infertile... Watch

My bf and I have sex without a condom regularly, but he never ejaculates inside me as thats our method of protection. We have been having sex in October of last year and although I DEFINITELY don't want to get pregnant, I am starting to think I may be infertile because though he may not come he still produces precum which can get you pregnant as well.

Am I being paranoid or is it ok not to be pregnant after so long though you always have unprotected sex? Or have I just been lucky?

ReputationRep:
    I'd say lucky. If you aren't using protection you are taking a huge risk.

ReputationRep:
    pulling out has a bad reputation but it is fairly effective if it's done right. i wouldn't rely on it personally but it significantly reduces the chances of getting pregnant. i don't think you've any reason to suspect you're infertile.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    My bf and I have sex without a condom regularly, but he never ejaculates inside me as thats our method of protection. We have been having sex in October of last year and although I DEFINITELY don't want to get pregnant, I am starting to think I may be infertile because though he may not come he still produces precum which can get you pregnant as well.

Am I being paranoid or is it ok not to be pregnant after so long though you always have unprotected sex? Or have I just been lucky?
    LOL this is exactly the same as me since oct last year with nothing same sotry as you and I havent so Im guessing Im lucky or infertile or he is LOL I'm kinda worried cause I really want children in future , Im on the pill now though

ReputationRep:
    The chances of you getting pregnant from pre-ejaculate are minimal compared to a full ejaculation.

If I might add, it is completely hare-brained to use the pull-out method if you are so adamant you do not want to be pregnant. It's so silly, I'm actually laughing to myself. Go on the pill.

ReputationRep:
    Are you ******* stupid?
    You don't want to get pregnant... but you have lots of sex without a condom.

Sorry, again... are you ******* stupid?

Go on the ******* pill at least. I cba to sit here and list a load of STDs you're at risk from.

Jesus, hopefully you are infertile... you don't have the intelligence to care for a child.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Are you ******* stupid?

:rofl:

Also, it might be him with the problem unless he's father of several children.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper

you may be lucky, but you are running one hell of a gauntlet. pulling out is the ******** form of contraception.

i hope you get pregnant for being so stupid

ReputationRep:
    Are you ******* stupid?

Go on the ******* pill at least. I cba to sit here and list a load of STDs you're at risk from.

Jesus, hopefully you are infertile... you don't have the intelligence to care for a child.
    I wanted to phrase my response like this but I was too scared :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    I wanted to phrase my response like this but I was too scared :sad:
    Exactly the same here.

WE MUST FIND THE COURAGE. Fancy a trip down the Yellow Brick Road?

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand whether you're worried because you could get pregnant, or if you're worried because you aren't? You sound very conflicted lol.

Also, the withdrawal method? Srsly? Lulz.

ReputationRep:
    Are you ******* stupid?

I'm thinking EXACTLY this...

ReputationRep:
    It's pretty unlikely you'll get pregnant from precum, so it's not that strange that you haven't even when you've been doing it regularly for several months. But it's still a possibility so I'd stop if I were you.

ReputationRep:
    Are you ******* stupid?

lol, absolutely brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    I call it very lucky. If it's the condoms you don't like then get STI tested and get on the pill.

This is basically what me and my boyfriend were doing, and - just as he started to think he was infertile - I got pregnant by mistake.

ReputationRep:

Trust me, you're fine. Me and my girlfriend used this method of contraception for around a year, and she had the same concerns. However, the truth is, it's perfectly normal (but still rather lucky) not to have become pregnant from using the withdrawal technique, as "pre-***" is very rarely sufficient to actually impregnate someone - otherwise nobody would use withdrawal as a method of contraception atall! That being said, you should contact your GP immediately and start using the pill, which is what we did after becoming sick of being scared if her period was even slightly late.

So don't worry, this is no sign atall that you're infertile. In fact, the major concern here is that you might get pregnant from using withdrawal take a deep breath, consider yourself lucky thus far, and start using the pill (condoms suck).

ReputationRep:
    Are you ******* stupid?

This... in a nicer, less sharp way. But mos def this!

ReputationRep:
    maybe he is shooting blanks?

ReputationRep:
    Are you ******* stupid?

:toofunny: :rofl: Yes i agree.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.