Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm starting to think I'm infertile... Watch

ReputationRep:
    Pulling out isn't great, I suggest going on the pill?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rocious)
    pulling out has a bad reputation but it is fairly effective if it's done right. i wouldn't rely on it personally but it significantly reduces the chances of getting pregnant. i don't think you've any reason to suspect you're infertile.
    this I agree with bang on

ReputationRep:
    You can't get pregnant from precum idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    Yes you can.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    were you born under a rock or something?

ReputationRep:
    You can but it's incredibly unlikely.

The OP is very silly though to take the risk seriously and not use any contraception.

I wish everyone had the bluntness of Bubbles*de*Milo.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe a higher power has decided you shouldn't get pregnant for the sake of mankind....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettylittlerichgirl)
    Yes you can.
    No you can't.

Please do not do it.
    Thats how i got pregnant even though i took the morning after pill.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Are you ******* stupid?
    You don't want to get pregnant... but you have lots of sex without a condom.

Sorry, again... are you ******* stupid?

Go on the ******* pill at least. I cba to sit here and list a load of STDs you're at risk from.

Jesus, hopefully you are infertile... you don't have the intelligence to care for a child.
    I LOVE posts like this

ReputationRep:
    No you can't.
    Yes you can.
    It contains sperm. Therefore you can get pregnant.

ReputationRep:
    ^^^ New studies say it doesn't.

(Original post by ViolatedTreason)
    were you born under a rock or something?
    No, but you were born without a **** and clearly know nothing about this. Move along please.

Journal of Assisted Reproduction Genetics, 2003 Apr;20(4):157-9.

Ilaria G, Jacobs JL, Polsky B, Koll B, Baron P, MacLow C, Armstrong D, Schlegel PN. Detection of HIV-1 DNA sequences in pre-ejaculatory fluid. Lancet 1992;340:1469.

Pudney J, Oneta M, Mayer K, Seage G, Anderson D. Pre-ejaculatory fluid as potential vector for sexual transmission of HIV-1. Lancet 1992;340:1470.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    ^^^ New studies say it doesn't.

No, but you were born without a **** and clearly know nothing about this. Move along please.

Journal of Assisted Reproduction Genetics, 2003 Apr;20(4):157-9.

Ilaria G, Jacobs JL, Polsky B, Koll B, Baron P, MacLow C, Armstrong D, Schlegel PN. Detection of HIV-1 DNA sequences in pre-ejaculatory fluid. Lancet 1992;340:1469.

Pudney J, Oneta M, Mayer K, Seage G, Anderson D. Pre-ejaculatory fluid as potential vector for sexual transmission of HIV-1. Lancet 1992;340:1470.
    well i'm sorry for not keeping up to date with studies that defy common sense.

ReputationRep:
    well i'm sorry for not keeping up to date with studies that defy common sense.
    Lulz, typical female who won't listen to reason.

You do know sperm can stay in the urinary tract from a previous session and precum can carry it over, thus with the 'pullout' method you can still get pregnant?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Lulz, typical female who won't listen to reason.

You do know sperm can stay in the urinary tract from a previous session and precum can carry it over, thus with the 'pullout' method you can still get pregnant?
    just because my gender status says female, doesnt mean i am, sexist ****

ReputationRep:
    just because my gender status says female, doesnt mean i am, sexist ****
    Doesn't matter, you're still a ***. You're the one who started insulting me, remember that.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.