The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
seagram__
you don't even know, does that mean you particularly like her?
i don't really understand guys as if they sometimes stare at us and they don't even smile they just stare which is a bit weird.
i went to an athletic store a couple of times and there is this guy there(he seems 2 years younger than me i assume hah) and he was looking at me randomly when i was entering the shop or when i was talking with a girl i know from there-they work together,i don't know what to do:/
then he came and asked me if i was gonna wear them with a dress and what color was the dress, then he told me that the right shoe i tried on was more glamorous and he thought it was the best.
i didn't know what to say or to start chating with him as if he may not liek me and i felt shy as my mum and grandmum were with me hahha!
and he is cute:smile:what should i do?

He likes you. I have stared at girls when I like them, and sometimes, I haven't smiled because of nerves or embaressment. He came over to check you out adn talk to you adn complimented you, maybe he will get the courage to ask you out next time? :smile:
Reply 21
if he looks at you for more than 5seconds he likes you ..probably

on the dance floor my mate goes up to a circle of about 4/5 girls, stands at the edge right beside them facing them, and just stares, **** id be creeped out it i was them ..they usually start giving each other wierd nervious looks lol
Reply 22
jon838
He likes you. I have stared at girls when I like them, and sometimes, I haven't smiled because of nerves or embaressment. He came over to check you out adn talk to you adn complimented you, maybe he will get the courage to ask you out next time? :smile:

yeah maybe its embarassment.thought i smile when i feel embarassed haha:P
but i dont think he will ask me out just like that heh
Reply 23
and what should i say to a total stranger?:/
Reply 24
seagram__
and what should i say to a total stranger?:/

just smile and see if he smiles back. :smile:
seagram__
i dont think he did that for the sales.the store earns too much hah
that could work thanks!

Good luck! :smile:
He likes your handbag.
seagram__
you don't even know, does that mean you particularly like her?
i don't really understand guys as if they sometimes stare at us and they don't even smile they just stare which is a bit weird.
i went to an athletic store a couple of times and there is this guy there(he seems 2 years younger than me i assume hah) and he was looking at me randomly when i was entering the shop or when i was talking with a girl i know from there-they work together,i don't know what to do:/
then he came and asked me if i was gonna wear them with a dress and what color was the dress, then he told me that the right shoe i tried on was more glamorous and he thought it was the best.
i didn't know what to say or to start chating with him as if he may not liek me and i felt shy as my mum and grandmum were with me hahha!
and he is cute:smile:what should i do?

i can say with 99.999% certainty that he was imagining shagging you.
I have gotten stared at a few times by guys, but I always think it's 'cause I have spinach stuck between my teeth :sigh: Talk about low self-esteem! :h:
Reply 29
It means one of two things:

A: He likes you.

B: He likes you and would love to make a lampshade out of you.
Reply 30
jon838
just smile and see if he smiles back. :smile:

i was smiling to my friend and i looked at him too when i was smiling but he was still staring haha.
maybe when he sees me more times, he will be more relaxed?!
It means he's planning to tie you up in a basement
Reply 32
8 is enough
i can say with 99.999% certainty that he was imagining shagging you.

hahahha ok.i guess that's a yes then..
Reply 33
H'es probably a member of tsr.
Reply 34
WarmEye
H'es probably a member of tsr.

no way heh.
mmhm
Reply 36
ToastyCoke
mmhm

and what is that, hah?
Reply 37
He's probably undressing you with his eyes.
Reply 38
seagram__
i was smiling to my friend and i looked at him too when i was smiling but he was still staring haha.
maybe when he sees me more times, he will be more relaxed?!

sooooooo, have you seen him again...:smile:
Reply 39
jon838
sooooooo, have you seen him again...:smile:

nop:frown:.it wouldn't work if I went there again.it's always too crowdy and he is working there,he can't play around.
but I may see him accidently at a local place/a sporting club where most of the young people go to.should be fun if that happens ever, hahaaha
if it was you,wouldn't you talk even saying random things?

Latest