Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what do you think when a boy/girl starts acting all shy around you? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seagram__)
    nop.it wouldn't work if I went there again.it's always too crowdy and he is working there,he can't play around.
    but I may see him accidently at a local place/a sporting club where most of the young people go to.should be fun if that happens ever, hahaaha
    if it was you,wouldn't you talk even saying random things?
    if you were looking at me, and especially if you were smiling and you kept visiting the shop a lot i would talk to you.

ReputationRep:
    I'm intrigued :yes: Do you think it's funny, strange, perverse, cute, annoying? Do you think he likes you, or is there more to it in your eyes?

ReputationRep:
    He's a victim that won't tell.

ReputationRep:
    It means you've got a stamp on your forehead say "I have an STI"

ReputationRep:
    If the guy is not usually shy but is around me then i will think he likes me, but i find it cute tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jon838)
    if you were looking at me, and especially if you were smiling and you kept visiting the shop a lot i would talk to you.
    i think i saw him 2 times since he started working there..
    well he did but it wasn't the flirting kind but maybe it's bcs it was too crowdy that time.

ReputationRep:
    It means he is a transsexual. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably feel as if he thinks I'm awkward :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a girl but this is what I imagine most girls think:

Girl's thought: He looks pretty nice. Nice smile, friendly. I think I'm in love
    Aww... he's a bit shy. No matter, I like the strong silent type. I'm cool with it. Anyway, him being shy, probably means that he's not arrogant or cocky. I think I'm madly in love with him it was meant to be! Do you think he will propose to me soon?

(15 seconds later)

He's not saying much. He's shy, it's expected. But what reason does he have to be shy. He's not saying much. Perhaps he's too shy. Why is he so shy. Does he feel uncomfortable. What's his motive. Perhaps he already has a girlfriend. Yeah that's probably it. Wait, he probably has three, and he's trying to chat be up. That womaniser! He's going to have his fun with me and then dump me! I was in love with him, and I was ready to marry him, and look what he and goes and breaks my heart!

Girl says out aloud to shy boy: "You cheating *******! How dare you". :mad: Stamps on his feet, and then walks away in pure rage. Shy boy stands there confused to what just happened. :confused:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Which moderator merged my thread?! :mad: WTH was the point?! You've just ruined and confused two perfectly reasonable threads!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dfjr)
    I'm not a girl but this is what I imagine most girls think:

Girl's thought: He looks pretty nice. Nice smile, friendly. I think I'm in love
    Aww... he's a bit shy. No matter, I like the strong silent type. I'm cool with it. Anyway, him being shy, probably means that he's not arrogant or cocky. I think I'm madly in love with him it was meant to be! Do you think he will propose to me soon?

(15 seconds later)

He's not saying much. He's shy, it's expected. But what reason does he have to be shy. He's not saying much. Perhaps he's too shy. Why is he so shy. Does he feel uncomfortable. What's his motive. Perhaps he already has a girlfriend. Yeah that's probably it. Wait, he probably has three, and he's trying to chat be up. That womaniser! He's going to have his fun with me and then dump me! I was in love with him, and I was ready to marry him, and look what he and goes and breaks my heart!

Girl says out aloud to shy boy: "You cheating *******! How dare you". :mad: Stamps on his feet, and then walks away in pure rage. Shy boy stands there confused to what just happened. :confused:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :yes: hahahaha that was soo funny! u should be a director or something.
    but i didn't act like that,though many girls would have done it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    I'm intrigued :yes: Do you think it's funny, strange, perverse, cute, annoying? Do you think he likes you, or is there more to it in your eyes?
    it's kinda annoying as if he don't talk or say somehting and i can't get what he thinks of me.
    it's cute as if he may be shy around me.
    and it's kinda pervy/funny as if he is like undressing me haha
    something like dougie poynter,shy and pervy but still cute!
    it's strange bcs i don't know if he likes me,i never understand boys,i never will.there is something fishy about him,there is deffo somehting else in his eyes:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    Which moderator merged my thread?! :mad: WTH was the point?! You've just ruined and confused two perfectly reasonable threads!
    i thought they changed the title?!weird

ReputationRep:
    it's kinda annoying as if he don't talk or say somehting and i can't get what he thinks of me.
    it's cute as if he may be shy around me.
    and it's kinda pervy/funny as if he is like undressing me haha
    something like dougie poynter,shy and pervy but still cute!
    it's strange bcs i don't know if he likes me,i never understand boys,i never will.there is something fishy about him,there is deffo somehting else in his eyes:rolleyes:
    haha

The sad thing is, if boys act shy around girls, it's probably because they don't want to offend them or scared that they'll look like a pervert if they try and compliment the girl. Hence I've noticed it's often those who are very nice who will often be shy when it comes to girls.
    I thought the good thing about boys as they're easy to read while girls aren't (or easier)

p.s. glad you liked my earlier response

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dfjr)
    haha

The sad thing is, if boys act shy around girls, it's probably because they don't want to offend them or scared that they'll look like a pervert if they try and compliment the girl. Hence I've noticed it's often those who are very nice who will often be shy when it comes to girls.
    I thought the good thing about boys as they're easy to read while girls aren't (or easier)

p.s. glad you liked my earlier response
    their intension is what you said.. but in the end it ends up to look differently-what i mentioned before..
    shy boys aren't easy to read haha,neither shy girls but boys in general are difficult to read from a girl's point of view.listen to katy perry's song hot and cold.
    yeha that was funny!

ReputationRep:
    you don't even know, does that mean you particularly like her?
    i don't really understand guys as if they sometimes stare at us and they don't even smile they just stare which is a bit weird.
    i went to an athletic store a couple of times and there is this guy there(he seems 2 years younger than me i assume hah) and he was looking at me randomly when i was entering the shop or when i was talking with a girl i know from there-they work together,i don't know what to do:/
    then he came and asked me if i was gonna wear them with a dress and what color was the dress, then he told me that the right shoe i tried on was more glamorous and he thought it was the best.
    i didn't know what to say or to start chating with him as if he may not liek me and i felt shy as my mum and grandmum were with me hahha!
    and he is cutewhat should i do?
    Good salesperson, you got merked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    I'd probably feel as if he thinks I'm awkward :dontknow:
    we have something in common,heh

ReputationRep:
    It means they would like to talk to you but don't know how to break the ice.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.