Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How does a homosexual know when they have lost their virginity? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    Gay men tend to have a sore arse as an indicator of lost virginity.
    this is the medical definition.

ReputationRep:
    They would define it for themselves. Whatever counts as 'sex' for them would be losing their virginity. Not confusing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsgoquack)

"you call that sex?"

I dunno, there are times one might argue that what they just experienced didn't pass as sex.
    I don't get what you're trying to say in relation to my quote.

ReputationRep:
    Virginity is not a real thing. It is a perception.

ReputationRep:
    They no longer have to push for a stool to pass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cconstant)
    I don't get what you're trying to say in relation to my quote.
    wow. really?

wow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsgoquack)
    wow. really?

wow.
    Ohhh I see, I didn't get you quote thing at the beginning; "you call that sex?" I thought you were asking me the question lol :facepalm:

For lesbian sex I guess thats true. But if you get a **** shoved in you you can't really deny that its sexual intercourse and if you do then your simply wrong lol.

ReputationRep:
    yeah! I dunno really. I just type stuff :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Any sexual contact with another person involving the genitles is losing your virginity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by God of War)
    Any sexual contact with another person involving the genitles is losing your virginity.
    hahahaha
    no.

ReputationRep:
    I dont think you need to try and ask other people if you are a virgin or not, if you class yourself to have had sexual contact that makes you feel like you are no longer a virgin then i guess that is all that counts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by God of War)
    What about 'sword fights'?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it really makes much sense to apply the concept of virginity to homosexual relationships, or at least lesbian relationships. The whole idea is based around heterosexuality so I'd suggest that homosexuals just don't worry about it and get on with their lives. Actually, I suppose I should be saying that to everyone since it's pretty unimportant by itself anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poossum)
    It happened at our school!
    What?!?!

We need to converse about this!

ReputationRep:
    you're an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    God batters them and tells them piss off out of his flock.

ReputationRep:
    Does it really matter? How and what etc etc etc?

If you feel like doing st,u just do it.Not wonder where exactly you stand.

This is so categorizing.

But I would mostly agree with ppl who said that it depends on what u think of it.

The first time they have sex with a member of the opposite sex signifies loss of virginity. That is how it works, and you can't pretend otherwise.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Tootles)
    The first time they have sex with a member of the opposite sex signifies loss of virginity. That is how it works, and you can't pretend otherwise.
    That makes little to no sense.

You're saying that I can have all sorts of awesome, incredibly gay sex with many many girls and still be a virgin? That's insane.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snoogy)
    You're saying that I can have all sorts of awesome, incredibly gay sex with many many girls and still be a virgin? That's insane.
    Fantastic. :woo:

On-topic: my opinion is that the loss of lesbian virginity occurs the first time nakedness and cumming at the hands/mouth/strapon of another girl happens.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.