Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    ive broken up from school and forgot to ask them for the latest 09 sats maths paper. does anyone know if it can be downloaded online for free? or does someone have copies that they could send me?
    im looking for the 6-8 SATS papers (both) for maths.

thanks guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scientific Calculator)
    Hi!
    ive broken up from school and forgot to ask them for the latest 09 sats maths paper. does anyone know if it can be downloaded online for free? or does someone have copies that they could send me?
    im looking for the 6-8 SATS papers (both) for maths.

thanks guys
    I am pretty sure they are available somewhere online, you just got to search for them, do SATS have exam board? I can't remember, If so try there website.

ReputationRep:
    wasn't SATS abolished?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pavvy)
    wasn't SATS abolished?
    Yeah I think it was except England!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OneWayOfLife?)
    Yeah I think it was except England!
    yep, we were the only country who did them this year. well, i have had a good look and apparently this link allows you to download it, but for some reason it will not work for me because i am in the wrong country...

if anyone can download it, could you please send it to me? sorry, i know i am asking for a lot but I will posrep!!

http://dwarfurl.com/94122

ReputationRep:
    yep, we were the only country who did them this year. well, i have had a good look and apparently this link allows you to download it, but for some reason it will not work for me because i am in the wrong country...

if anyone can download it, could you please send it to me? sorry, i know i am asking for a lot but I will posrep!!

I would help but it says you need to register

i wouldnt really worry about SATS if i was you

ReputationRep:

Take your SATS seriously ignore what Pavvy said. In my school SAT determined which set you end in studying for your GCSE's and you don't want to be stuck in the lower sets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OneWayOfLife?)
    Take your SATS seriously ignore what Pavvy said. In my school SAT determined which set you end in studying for your GCSE's and you don't want to be stuck in the lower sets.
    Thanks, thats great advice. It doesn't matter about the papers, my sister went into her school and got them today...they were actually for her, because she did not do the SATS paper in her school but wanted to still look at them because she still thought they were beneficial. I myself am going to be an A level student next year. Thanks for your help though.

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.