Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Having doubts about what to choose:
    MPhil in Environment, Society and Development at Cambridge or Msc in Environment and Development at LSE.
    Any suggestions?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Hi, welcome to the site.
    However your question is rather silly. How can we say which you should choose? You need to visit both places, compare the courses, look at the facilities and so on. Choose where you feel comfortable studying.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the welcoming.
    I have been revising both courses (got offers from both), and, although I was initially inclined towards Cambridge, I have doubts about the strong focus on resource management...
    So, I just wanted more opinions regarding their differences.

ReputationRep:
    What was your first degree in? What grade, and from what university? There are quite different ways of thinking in the development sector, so the two universities may seem different in that regard.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.