The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ouch
Aren't Russians famously racist? Is that what this is about?
Hahahaha.
Wow. Dicks.
Reply 5
His face is so sad. You just want to hug him.
Reply 6
He was not shaking anyone's hand, he was simply introducing Mendeelev, he had not intention of shaking hands, just introducing them? Very misleading, poor video, thread closed.
Reply 7
Fawn
His face is so sad. You just want to hug him.

Ok you can hug him :wink:
That's so harsh tho!! I feel embarrassed for him never mind how he's feeling there!! That's one of those cringe worth moments....
Reply 8
Gr8
He was not shaking anyone's hand, he was simply introducing Mendeelev, he had not intention of shaking hands, just introducing them? Very misleading, poor video, thread closed.

It could be interpreted either way. I love your moderation powers, look at this thread close!

- look!

there it goes! :rolleyes:
Blimey. How rude o.O

EDIT: Actually on second viewing, it makes more sense that he was introducing Mendeleev. Misleading, indeed!
Reply 10
Gr8

Very good call
Misleading video.
Reply 12
steadyg
Very good call

Does he always look so depressed then? :frown:
Reply 13
Gr8

I agree.
Gr8

Listen to this guy, i thought first that he was being snubbed then watched it again and hes introducing people.
Fail, OP.
Reply 16
just remember when you buy anything russian....your supporting these thugs

russia is oour enemy...no matter how well they try to disguise it they are looking for the downfall of the eu and usa
Reply 17
over 9000!
just remember when you buy anything russian....your supporting these thugs

russia is oour enemy...no matter how well they try to disguise it they are looking for the downfall of the eu and usa

:facepalm:

Yeah if you say so....
Reply 18
dicks
And so, the intelligence of people is revealed in this thread.

Latest

Trending

Trending