Turn on thread page Beta

Russians snub Obama, refuse to shake his hand watch

ReputationRep:
    I think it's fairly obvious that Obama was introducing them to Medvedev.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timelordess)
    Aren't Russians famously racist? Is that what this is about?
    Are they? Not everything is about racism, amazing I know. Even if they were, you wouldn't see such stupidity at the top end.

He's clearly introducing them, any fool can see that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    :facepalm:

Yeah if you say so....
    lol nobody asked for an iranians opinion...

i look forward to seeing you on the front line when we rape your country ahahah!¬

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diamond Diva)
    Fail, OP.
    How is it fail if we've all learned something here?

I love your dedication of posting here though, shows you care :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by over 9000!)
    lol nobody asked for an iranians opinion...
    And your post was irrelevant to the thread...

I don't care if you wanted my opinion or not, your getting it either way.

i look forward to seeing you on the front line when we rape your country ahahah!¬
    Yes because the last two wars have gone down so well that a third one is high up on the agenda...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I watched the clip.

Epic fail. On my part. And the OP.

XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    And your post was irrelevant to the thread...

I don't care if you wanted my opinion or not, your getting it either way.

Yes because the last two wars have gone down so well that a third one is high up on the agenda...:rolleyes:
    umm you seem to be forgetting that both the uk's iraq and afghanistan operations were done on a shoe string budget.

when it comes to nukes you can bet your ass we wont be so casual.

anyways iraq and afghansitan were about toppling regimes.
    Iran will be about obliteration. much easier....who knows we may have our supercarriers built in time to give them a go,

bomb bomb bomb iran!

ReputationRep:
    umm you seem to be forgetting that both the uk's iraq and afghanistan operations were done on a shoe string budget.
    Shoe string budget? Right of course it was, $600 billion just for the US is a shoe string budget....
    America did most of the work anyways...

:facepalm:

anyways iraq and afghansitan was about toppling regimes.
    Iran will be about obliteration. much easier....who knows we may have our supercarriers built in time to give them a go,

bomb bomb bomb iran!
    Right...you dream on....what your suggesting only exists in your little fantasy world....

ReputationRep:
    I really dislike Russia as a country (not russians themselves) not because of this incident (in fact they have gone up in my books) but because of the way they're treating their minorities and other countries in general.

It is a shame that Iran has to deal with these goons.

ReputationRep:

anyways iraq and afghansitan were about toppling regimes.

bomb bomb bomb iran!

lmao.. whatever happens with Iran you can bet your ass that the UK would not be involved.

The UK spends £30bn a year and the army is a joke.

ReputationRep:
    just remember when you buy anything russian....your supporting these thugs

russia is oour enemy...no matter how well they try to disguise it they are looking for the downfall of the eu and usa

They could wipe out the UK in 30 minutes, i woudln't want to be their enemy.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah he is introducing people, nice spot.

my god, people in this thread are really stupid

he's pointing at people introducing medelev medvedev, whatever his name is

bloody hell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bateman)
    They could wipe out the UK in 30 minutes, i woudln't want to be their enemy.

are you an idiot?..oh sry of course you are ...your iraninan...

any russian attack on the uk would also mean the annihaliation of russia..you see its called a nuclear detterent and we have them on submarines..so no matter what happens to our country the enemy will always be sure that they will be destoryed.

though i wouldnt expect you to know...your iraninan your still trying to get nuclear powers hahah...almost 50 years after us...lol take your time....losers

ReputationRep:

any russian attack on the uk would also mean the annihaliation of russia..you see its called a nuclear detterent and we have them on submarines..so no matter what happens to our country the enemy will always be sure that they will be destoryed.

though i wouldnt expect you to know...your iraninan your still trying to get nuclear powers hahah...almost 50 years after us...lol take your time....losers
    Your so naive it's not even worth arguing with you...the UK is puny compared to Russia...and Russia's nuclear arsenal isn't small...either way the UK could easy be wiped out :rolleyes:

The results would probably be MAD....

ReputationRep:
    Easy enough mistake to make I guess. :p:

ReputationRep:

Russia covers 1/8th of the world surface and they have one of the worlds best air defences.

Nuclear subs are a "second response", our first responses (the majority of our small arsenal) will probably be wiped out from the russians initial strike.

The UK will be wiped out whilst a maximum of 10% of russia will be wiped out.

ReputationRep:
    Obama was introducing his vistors, you have obivously misunderstood the video.

FAIL OP

ReputationRep:
    You should see Putin (really) snubbing Obama, so rude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bateman)
    Russia covers 1/8th of the world surface and they have one of the worlds best air defences.

Nuclear subs are a "second response", our first responses (the majority of our small arsenal) will probably be wiped out from the russians initial strike.

The UK will be wiped out whilst a maximum of 10% of russia will be wiped out.

you just dont get it ....5 nukes will wreck ruissa for generations...one in each of their major cities..it doesnt matter whether the entire land mass is hit...the population would starve. the economy ruined.

its a no win situation for russia...then there is our ally the united states.
    usa would unleash hell on russia if the uk ever got nuked

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.