Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincePauper)
    As you go out?? Mate your in front of a screen. That is not going out!! British..... Its arse by the way
    I am gonna go out in a bit...

I was gonna delete it, but too late now. I don't swing in the way Italian men do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sundance_kid)
    Renaissance? Enlightenment?
    Ok, yes, they must have been doing something, but I don't think it compares to what Spain, France and the British Isles were doing at the time. For nearly a thousand years the only thing of any real world-wide significance was that the Vatican was based there.

Ok ... admittedly I'm being a bit reductionist, but it's not that far off.

ReputationRep:
    What is exactly Italy got? What is it famous for?
    Roman were nowt compared to British Empire.
    The mafia is nowt compared to Phil Mitchell.
    Italy is Baghdad with greenery.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4G_dollars)
    I am gonna go out in a bit...

I was gonna delete it, but too late now. I don't swing in the way Italian men do.
    Gonna go out in a bit?? Minimizing your tsr screen isnt going out mate.
    So you are stating that you have not been out yet, and therefore you can chat sheet about not seeing any flags even if there aint. haha loser

ReputationRep:
    So you are stating that you have not been out yet, and therefore you can chat sheet about not seeing any flags even if there aint. haha loser
    Do you spy on me? Yes, in fact I am going to go out in a bit, to be precise I am gonna leave around quarter to four. I have not seen many England flags...I don't know where you are based; the only time I seen the England flag is on the town hall. But according to you, I never left the house;shame I must be a feral child, who barely knows what rain or wind is...

ReputationRep:
    I would die for my queen. If you're reading this and thinking I'm a lunatic you should get out of this country. Go live in Cuba or somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    Roman were nowt compared to British Empire.

ReputationRep:
    yes because he is CURRENTLY on the internet means he has never left his house in his whole life

your logic is retarded

ReputationRep:
    Do you spy on me? Yes, in fact I am going to go out in a bit, to be precise I am gonna leave around quarter to four. I have not seen many England flags...I don't know where you are based; the only time I seen the England flag is on the town hall.
    10 mins ago you say "yet to see a flag", but now you change your statement to "not seen many...". Decide yourself. I aint spying on you, but your posts are pretty unreliable.

ReputationRep:
    10 mins ago you say "yet to see a flag", but now you change your statement to "not seen many...". Decide yourself. I aint spying on you, but your post are pretty unreliable.
    Well it is pleasing to know you do not spy on me. Mate, I don't swing that way. I have not seen many England flags, I don't know why you are hurt by me stating this? In fact I seen more British flags than I seen England flags.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by basketofsnakes)
    yes because he is CURRENTLY on the internet means he has never left his house in his whole life

your logic is retarded
    You dont even understand the arguement. Im saying that there are flags out there, 1, 2, or 10000. your understanding is non existent. repent

ReputationRep:
    Well it is pleasing to know you do not spy on me. Mate, I don't swing that way (it is obvious from your puff type username). I have not seen many England flags, I don't know why you are hurt by me stating this? In fact I seen more British flags than I seen England flags.
    They should have national icons showing everywhere. I find it insulting that they're not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by necessarily benevolent)
    They should have national icons showing everywhere. I find it insulting that they're not.
    I think they should show more England flags in England, and, I think especially in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland on St George's day?

ReputationRep:
    Well it is pleasing to know you do not spy on me. Mate, I don't swing that way (it is obvious from your puff type username). I have not seen many England flags, I don't know why you are hurt by me stating this? In fact I seen more British flags than I seen England flags.
    lol if you think bringing up the gay card helps you out..... then carry on

ReputationRep:
    I think they should show more England flags in England, and, I think especially in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland on St George's day?
    They should have a mixture everywhere. They should have Union Flags on every street, and Flags of St George distributed all over England too; with various other national symbols such as the crown and portraits of great men and women who shaped our country. Anything else should be burned. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Which is hotter, a British women or an Italian women?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by necessarily benevolent)
    They should have a mixture everywhere. They should have Union Flags on every street, and Flags of St George distributed all over England too; with various other national symbols such as the crown and portraits of great men and women who shaped our country. Anything else should be burned. :teeth:
    Exaclty, I concur with your thoughts. In fact why leave it at England, why not have the English Flag on every street in Wales, Northern Ireland, and Scotland, in fact why not stick it in France and Germany while we are it, that way they know we are better than them.

ReputationRep:
    Exaclty, I concur with your thoughts. In fact why leave it at England, why not have the English Flag on every street in Wales, Northern Ireland, and Scotland, in fact why not stick it in France and Germany while we are it, that way they know we are better than them.
    :proud:

ReputationRep:
    Britain is the greatest country in the world !!!

ReputationRep:
    You dont even understand the arguement. Im saying that there are flags out there, 1, 2, or 10000. your understanding is non existent. repent
    well no ******* **** there are gonna be SOME flags out there, but the fact is that there isn't enough, you're more likely to get in trouble for putting up an england flag because you offend some oversensitive muslim.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.