Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    As a distributor? I'm finding it impossible to get a summer job and this seems like an alright option. It's not like Avon i don't think cause you dont have to pay for catalogues and that. Does anyone have any experience with them? Any info would be appreciated

ReputationRep:
    no one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bringitonhome)
    As a distributor? I'm finding it impossible to get a summer job and this seems like an alright option. It's not like Avon i don't think cause you dont have to pay for catalogues and that. Does anyone have any experience with them? Any info would be appreciated
    Are you sure about that? Im sure I remember someone telling me you do. Not sure on that, but I know someone who did work for them and they made a bit of money but it was very little for a lot of work.

ReputationRep:
    I did Kleeneze which is the same thing. But back in the day (14 yrs ago) you had to pay for the catalogues? Not a lot, but a few bob. Didn't ever make much money to be honest. I think unless you put some serious hours in & recruit people into the 'pyramid' you wont ever make a living out of it!

ReputationRep:
    yea on the website it says you don't have to pay for catalogues etc. *shrugs* I'm just looking for some extra cash atm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bringitonhome)
    yea on the website it says you don't have to pay for catalogues etc. *shrugs* I'm just looking for some extra cash atm
    Might be worth a go then, I would just be surprised if any of those things make any money these days, when I did it the internet wasn't really used for shopping, & even then it didn't do that well. These days people would rather buy off eBay. I bought from Betterware the other week to help out the new woman doing it & apart from the cable tidy I bought, the other bits were crud & not worth the money. A pink heart door curtain that was flimsy & keeps falling apart. And some toothbrush covers that dont stay stuck on the wall. 3 things for 19 quid! Not worth it, & certainly wont bother again

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.