Turn on thread page Beta

for the girls who aren't going out with 'lookers'... watch

ReputationRep:
    Horrendous cliché coming up....

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :awesome:

My mother's always drummed this into me.

ReputationRep:
    Just saw this AMAZINGLY hot guy going out with someone with huge boobs. She wasnt pretty just erm booby.

I dont understand ... he could have a hot girl any day I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutta!)
    I noticed northern guy sare more boob men

I also noticed southern guys are more ass men.

Im generalising something I kinda noticed
    So, a girl like me, with neither, was wise to choose a Uni in the midlands?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treben)
    There was once a study done which suggested relationships in which the girl is more attractive than the guy ended up better and lasted longer.

Part of that is that the guy is less susceptible to cheating if he knows he's going out with a very attractive girl.

Makes sense really.
    probably true.

i'd feel better knowing the person i was going out with was equally matched in terms of attractiveness.

(Original post by EskimoJo)
    If that Uni is Nottingham, then it's definitely a good choice.

ReputationRep:
    If you find your partner attractive, does it matter what others think? And if you don't find him attractive I don't really see why you would be in a relationship with him! The poor sod at least deserves to go out with someone who DOES find him attractive!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TarantuLove)
    How much does it bother you if your bf isn't particularly 'attractive?' Do you get comments from others?
    If you mean comments like "you can do better than him", then yes. Sometimes its a little annoying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luca118)
    It could work both ways, if the Girl see's an attractive guy she could want to cheat on her man, I'm guessing this is based on the fact women cheat less then men.
    Yes that is an interesting point.

I think evolutionary the males are seen as the ones doing the chasing all the time so are more susceptible to cheat, however experience, the fact that girls cheat, and what you said would lead you to think otherwise.

I personally don't mind the girl being dominant in a relationship provided I know I can handle her BS and "bad behaviour".

I honestly don't know if I've gone out with a girl more attractive than me, if I said I hadn't I could be perceived as arrogant I suppose, but I don't really think any of the girls I've gone out with have been hugely more attractive than me, personally.

I guess I can't be the judge of this ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edenr)
    I've seen quite a few couples where the boy is more attractive than the girl...
    that's more offen than the opposite..
    i wonder what gorgoeus boys like on the ugly girls,maybe the *****iness
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Men are not as stupid.

Girls always want to change the guys they go out with, too meet what they want, rather than just take the end product.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TarantuLove)
    How much does it bother you if your bf isn't particularly 'attractive?' Do you get comments from others?
    who cares what other people think? I think my boyfriend's sexy and it could be seen as a good thing that nobody else thinks he is :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elsa_89)
    If that Uni is Nottingham, then it's definitely a good choice.
    :yes: :five:

ReputationRep:
    It's stupid to look at whether the male and the female is the most attractive in their relationship because to them they think they are right for each other. Also even if this is wrong, and we go along with the suggestions here that attractive females go for unattractive men, then the attractive men who are not with the attracitve girls will be left with the unattractive girls yes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vas876)
    Men are not as stupid.

Girls always want to change the guys they go out with, too meet what they want, rather than just take the end product.
    Damn straight to that. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    If a guy wasn't what I considered to be "physically attractive", but had a really nice personality, I wouldn't even consider going out with him, purely because I'm too conscious of what other people would think.
    Such a sad indictment of today's superficial society.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady_KaKa)
    If a guy wasn't what I considered to be "physically attractive", but had a really nice personality, I wouldn't even consider going out with him, purely because I'm too conscious of what other people would think.
    Such a sad indictment of today's superficial society.
    Yet it makes total sense. Who would want to be seen with a low value male?

ReputationRep:
    My bf isnt attractive at all, it doesn't bother me
    I love his personalty, plus I can get a hotter guy anytime

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    Hehe yep just your instincts that made you go to the midlands.

Just kidding!

My generalisations dont work :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutta!)
    I noticed northern guy sare more boob men

I also noticed southern guys are more ass men.

Im generalising something I kinda noticed
    Yup Curvy Bum :P

Curves in all the right places

Size 12 so i can actually feel like im hugging someone!

Havent had a gf in 2years Now...but im high maintence because im all personally about lil looks im not completely ugly just not brad pitt!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mist786)
    My bf isnt attractive at all, it doesn't bother me
    I love his personalty, plus I can get a hotter guy anytime

Your mentality is perfect. I love it!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.