Turn on thread page Beta

for the girls who aren't going out with 'lookers'... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Strawberrycayk)
    If I had rep left I would + rep you for that :nutcase:
    Kinda true though

Then you got the weird leg loving guys

ReputationRep:
    For the girls going out with ugly guys, thiers only one way to solve this, Get drinking lots so your boyfreind becomes hot.

:p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually wondering. What girls mean by not a "looker".

Is it the ugliness or perhaps the bod that makes a guy not a... "looker"

(Original post by Mist786)

And you sense of sarcasm is great as well.

ReputationRep:
    i dont buy this bull that a guy thats going out with a more attractive girlfriend is less likely to cheat on her, because he knows he cant do any better.
    he already has a hot girl by his side, that should give him enough confidence to not care what people think about him. If this "less attractive" guy can get a hot woman, what's stopping him from getting another?

To get women you need to know how to talk to them (game) and how to express the best of yourself (charm,wit, confdent bordering on arrogance)
    girls like a man who is in control and isn't afraid or intimidated by them
    most guys won't get the hotties cos they suffer inferiority complex
    if you don't have this inferiority complex, your potential to attract beautiful women increases

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady_KaKa)
    If a guy wasn't what I considered to be "physically attractive", but had a really nice personality, I wouldn't even consider going out with him, purely because I'm too conscious of what other people would think.
    Such a sad indictment of today's superficial society.
    I have to admit to being the same to an extent (except the "guy" part. I don't even go out with guys I find physically attractive :rolleyes: ). I like the idea of my friends thinking my girlfriend is hot because it makes me seem impressive. I'm a sad little man who takes pleasure in this.

I've only once - briefly - been with a girl who a friend said I was better than, but this was actually my crazy female friend who thinks I'm the best looking man in the universe or something. The other guys were envious. Now she goes out with my friend instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoSp)

And you sense of sarcasm is great as well.
    thanks again :p:

ReputationRep:
    Truth is. In men, if someone has the balls. Even if he's bald, short and stocky he'll still gonna get laid.

I've seen guys that girls literally threw themselves on them and they were such major pussies that they didn't even reply in a normal discussion.

Also. It usually goes like this.

With men. A guy can be fat, chubby or whatever. Can look like danny de vito and when he looks at the mirror smile and think he sees the re-incarnation of Adonis.

while a woman might be smoking hawt but so full of insecurities that she thinks her ass is huge, her boobs are cross-eyed or whatever.

Have you ever heard of a bulimic man?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nowheree)
    the less attractive guys were probably rich
    Yes they are....

ReputationRep:
    interesting replies guys

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.