Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

girls- do you wish you were a size zero? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=966857

i was looking through this thread and was really surprised that hardly anyone said that their ideal size would be size zero/ uk 4. maybe i am just a product of the media, but i would love to be a size zero- if not smaller! am i seriously the only person who feels like this??!!:eek:

ReputationRep:
    yes

ReputationRep:
    I think im too tall to be a size zero, 5 ft 10/11 :P size 6/8 suits me fine tho. If i was shorter, i would probably want to be a size zero, but only cause im heavily influenced by fashion etc etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmalev)
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=966857

i was looking through this thread and was really surprised that hardly anyone said that their ideal size would be size zero/ uk 4. maybe i am just a product of the media, but i would love to be a size zero- if not smaller! am i seriously the only person who feels like this??!!:eek:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Yes. Though it does depend how tall you are.

I still don't see the attraction in looking like a boobless stick-figurine.

ReputationRep:
    yes

ReputationRep:
    if you could be size 0 and healthy yes.. x

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    It only looks okay if the girl is below 5ft.
    Otherwise they just look lanky!

ReputationRep:
    I don't know. I think some girls might like to be size zero in a sort of fashiony/ supermodelly way but most guys would prefer it if girls were a bit curvier. IMO size zero usually means too thin and that means unhealthy.

Personally, I'd like to be an actual size, since I'm currently floating between size 8 and size 10. Guess that makes me a... 9?

ReputationRep:
    I would imagine that unless a woman is naturally that thin, getting to and keeping a size 0 would be really hard. I wouldnt like to be that small TBH. The smallest I have ever been is around a size 8 and I looked awful, really ill with dull skin. I think I will stay at my current size, 10-12, I feel very healthy at this size.

ReputationRep:
    No, i think it looks unhealthy. I would maybe like to be a size or two smaller than i am now, but it's not something that is constantly on my mind. I couldn't be size zero - i enjoy life and food

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. And i know its an awful cliche but i'm happy with how i am now.. kind-of. (L)

ReputationRep:
    WRONG FORUM.

ReputationRep:
    no, I'd actually prefer not to be able to see my skeleton through my skin!! : S Size zero is unhealthy my friends...instead run free and eat pie!

ReputationRep:
    Yep, sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    No, I really really don't. I'm 8-10 and very happy with that. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    No. Would never want to be a size zero. Though if I were very short (im normal at 5'6) it wouldnt be so odd i think.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, taller girls look better skinnier.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly?

No.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.